+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Lefty,
I didn't mean that I disapprove of anything but Nikes on NT, I was just taking a jab at those Ostrich Bapestas for being AF1 rip offs, that's all. IMHO there are loads of non Nike shoes that are hot fiyah.

That fit Wayne is wearing in the pic on the left is kinda fly. And I think I like the kicks in the other pic, but I can't really tell what they are.
Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: [email protected]

Dog what season and whats th retail on those Gucci kicks from the Tity Boy mixtape cover? Jay also had em in the Show Me What You Got video if im correct.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

At the begining of the year I never knew Gucci would become what it is today.

If you don't have any by now do yourself a favor and keep it that way
You look like you been slangin' rocks.
Dom Kennedy
Soon​

NikembeJETTA those guccis r from the new collection they r 560 on gucci.com and hyperstrike those came out lat year they retailed for 595 before they went on sale for 250 in the gucci outlets what size u wear I probably can find u a pair.

At the begining of the year I never knew Gucci would become what it is today.

If you don't have any by now do yourself a favor and keep it that way.

Gucci just start hitted hard this year? :nerd:
nerd.gif

^rappers make it hot..... just like those ugly plastic looking space boots with the two straps Kanye making all you guys get.

celebrities wearing heat.... who is tity boi and philly freck?
TEAMKEVINGARNETT
[email protected]
FOR SALE: BRAND NEW AIR JORDAN LASER RETRO IV HAT ONLY. SIZE: S/M

TITY BOI from Playas Circle and Freck Billionaire is a rapper from philly he was on FAB album last track this is the family. He said we in dem spurs thats faster than tony parker

Quote:
Gucci just start hitted hard this year?
ed seeing cats like Kanye, Fab, Jeezy, T.I., JD, Luda, Wayne etc etc all on it now.

Just another addition to this whole "grown" thing going on now.

Quote:
last I heard, gucci has always been hot. these wack @#%$ rappers have to OD on everything :smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
last I heard, gucci has always been hot. these wack rappers have to OD on everything

i agree.

a couple years ago, i was speaking with some people from gucci, and they told me that they had discontued some of the monogram stuff cause "they didnt want a certain element wearing their clothing". this was when a bunch of rappers were putting gucci print on everything they owned.

they recently brought back the mongram on jackets and what not and look how these no talent rappers have ruined it and made it look kinda trashy. gucci will revert because of this trend.
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

Freck be KILLIN' the Gucci fits :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
^ its worse than you think. I only go to manhattan now to laugh in these kids faces when i see them walking towards me, i have to bring my camera next time.

:lol:
laugh.gif
THE JOKER GANG
Im Backkkkkkk Gotham...​

dang..remember when putting gucci monogram on your sneaks was hot?? maaaaaan yall gonna hate me for this..i had a pair of taiwan af1s and i messed em up by puttin gucci all over them..still kick myself to this day for that >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
,wonder if i can restore em... :\
ohwell.gif
"...STEP UP AND TEST THE SKILLS, YOU COULD GET MY TES-TICULES..."TOKYO APACHE

Back
Top Bottom