+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by imahustla08

77709441.jpg
roll.gif

who is this guy and I hope he doesn't think he's doing it

I think dude is serious being only 18 and all. If not, my bad. But if serious, you need to run along and play little boy....for not knowing who Pac is. Go listen to some Drake, Kanye, Gucci, Lil Wayne, and of course, Soulja Boy. Log off NT.....

And Pac is one of the greatest......definitely better than 99% of today's rappers

spsfinest212 -Should get banned for being a clown, how the F do you not know who is 2Pac?
But seriously who do you like? Lil Gayne?

Originally Posted by Solaga

spsfinest212 -Should get banned for being a clown, how the F do you not know who is 2Pac?

that was even more corny then dude not knowin who pac is. This is what happens when u try too hard for lulz

Originally Posted by FedExciter

that was even more corny then dude not knowin who pac is. This is what happens when u try too hard for lulz
frown.gif
Yo bro you got a problem with me saying that, do I aBEANER hurt your feelings and if so am so sorry ok.

frown.gif
Yo bro you got a problem with me saying that, do I a ****** hurt your feelings and if so am so sorry ok
u didnt hurt my feelings at all and im not a lil wayne fan...that was just a corny @@! joke
laugh.gif

frown.gif
Yo bro you got a problem with me saying that, do I a ****** hurt your feelings and if so am so sorry ok
u didnt hurt my feelings at all and im not a lil wayne fan...that was just a corny @@! joke
laugh.gif

happy.gif
Okay good.

Why are y'all still posting about that damn Tupac comment??
laugh.gif

Let's just close this one and start volume 4.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DREDAY0789

Curren$y wearing true blue 3s in richmond. check the blog and flickr for more pics from the show.
4163882158_ed24ca2614_b.jpg

so this is your crowd when you're a rapper these days? or is it just backpacker rappers?

all those dudes look like they don't even wanna be there, mean muggin' your man... either the show was suckin', or the market for that stuff thesedays is a bunch of arms crossed, nose in the air, too cool for school DUDES (hardly any girls)...

seriously, not a single one of those people look like they're having fun...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Tupac is far from the greatest rapper ever....
sorry homie, you are welcome to have your own opinion, but you are wrong.

lyrically I can name a dozen rappers who @%#* on Pac, but thats not what were talking about here. Pac was the only rapper that could write a song from hisheart in 5 minutes and make you break down. He truly gave a %@@@ about his people unlike your favorite mc. He was way more than just a rapper. If his life wasnot cut short he would have been on Obama's level. If you argue that you clearly don't know anything about the man.

imahustla08 wrote:

If his life was not cut short he would have been on Obama's level.

indifferent.gif

c'mon dawg, obama's level?
laugh.gif

dude was a "thug" rapper... obsessed with money, drugs, women, and violence... you can't say he "was just holding up the mirror of thehood", he glamorized it like the rest of 'em to seem more thug than the next man...

dude could never be on obama's level... evar!

^^ most dude's that are into the streetwear/fashion scene are real snobby sob's, which is most of Currency's fanbase.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

WOW, THATS ALL I CAN SAY. HOW THE F&*% DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO TUPAC IS? HE IS THE BEST RAPPER EVER PERIOD

^This IMO, and he was more than just a "Thug Rapper." I could type a wall of words for the teens in here, but not the place and no one would read itanyways. lol

Originally Posted by c4

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

WOW, THATS ALL I CAN SAY. HOW THE F&*% DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO TUPAC IS? HE IS THE BEST RAPPER EVER PERIOD

^This IMO, and he was more than just a "Thug Rapper." I could type a wall of words for the teens in here, but not the place and no one would read it anyways. lol

for the record, i'm 30, and was around for the duration of pac's success, and he was more than that, sure, but because of the way he glamorized"thug life", he could never be on obama's level... just writing a song like "i get around", in which he degraded women, he never had achance.

but, i do respect him for having some positive things to say for his culture, which sets him leaps ahead of the majority of rappers these days...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by DREDAY0789

Curren$y wearing true blue 3s in richmond. check the blog and flickr for more pics from the show.
4163882158_ed24ca2614_b.jpg

so this is your crowd when you're a rapper these days? or is it just backpacker rappers?

all those dudes look like they don't even wanna be there, mean muggin' your man... either the show was suckin', or the market for that stuff these days is a bunch of arms crossed, nose in the air, too cool for school DUDES (hardly any girls)...

seriously, not a single one of those people look like they're having fun...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was about to post the same thing Proto J, especially the Big KountryKang Lookin Foo, Dood looks like hes thinkin about his next meal

Proto-wasn't talking to you specifically when I said "teens" There's just so much misinformation I've read about Pac on NT. It's theone thing I let bother me, which is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom