+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by oldsole73

Looking at your post count i would think you were a sneakerhead..or just a loser who post's non-sense on a sneaker site. which one are you clown? Wale is definitely a sneakerhead and probably the reason he rocked some oly 6's to the GQ event.
Blah blah blah. What did I say that offended you??
laugh.gif

What is a sneakerhead to you??

There's nothing wrong with Wale's fit or the fact he wore it at HIS GQ Party. The reason he was selected was for being himself when making music anddressing so why would he go outside of his element when it comes to dressing?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

There's nothing wrong with Wale's fit or the fact he wore it at HIS GQ Party. The reason he was selected was for being himself when making music and dressing so why would he go outside of his element when it comes to dressing?

rockin a tie and sneakers w/ jeans is wack, either be formal or be casual..not both.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

There's nothing wrong with Wale's fit or the fact he wore it at HIS GQ Party. The reason he was selected was for being himself when making music and dressing so why would he go outside of his element when it comes to dressing?

rockin a tie and sneakers w/ jeans is wack, either be formal or be casual..not both.
I disagree.

He had the right idea but it was executed wrong.

Wale is dead wrong for going to a GQ event in jeans and a fitted SMH
you expect more from him?

Give him a break...he is a true sneakerhead that wore kicks to a GQ event. I've seen worst at event's.
So because hes a sneakerhead its ok? this is NT, how can I forget.
rockin a tie and sneakers w/ jeans is wack, either be formal or be casual..not both

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Wale is dead wrong for going to a GQ event in jeans and a fitted SMH
you expect more from him?

Give him a break...he is a true sneakerhead that wore kicks to a GQ event. I've seen worst at event's.
So because hes a sneakerhead its ok? this is NT, how can I forget.
rockin a tie and sneakers w/ jeans is wack, either be formal or be casual..not both

laugh.gif

Tie, jeans, and sneakers can be pulled off. Having a tie on does not always mean you are going for a formal look.

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Drake Can't Dress for Nothing!
oh the irony... one with a wale avy and the other from the DMV
laugh.gif

Are You Freaking Blind? Where Did You See A Wale Avy? Check your eyes please

yea your right, cause no one can change their avys
eyes.gif
your new avy suits you

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Drake Can't Dress for Nothing!
oh the irony... one with a wale avy and the other from the DMV
laugh.gif

Are You Freaking Blind? Where Did You See A Wale Avy? Check your eyes please

yea your right, cause no one can change their avys
eyes.gif
your new avy suits you

Hey Bro be cool!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

dont even know whats going on in this thread anymore..

summary?
This post should be called NT'ers hating on celebs. Because apparently a lot of people think they are stylist in this thread. Wale gets hatedon everyday. I dont get how people hate on everything . Let people rock what they rock.

Well Kanye got hated on in excess of 500+ pages of this thread for being even remotely fashionable, but ppl defend Wale for rockin' J's to a suit/tieevent?

Shht goes both ways.. You Wale c-riders seriously irk me.. Dudes a trashy rapper, and a even more trashy dresser. If you think that's hate, anyone of youcan go blow a horse. That tells you how much i care. my opinion.

Dudes gargling Wale for rockin' milo hoodies and VII's
smh.gif
smh.gif
"Oh but he's a sneeakerhead, just like me been in thegame forever just like I wish i could have, and he rocks all the latest hypebeast gear that Ican't afford.."

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Well Kanye got hated on in excess of 500+ pages of this thread for being even remotely fashionable, but ppl defend Wale for rockin' J's to a suit/tie event?

Shht goes both ways.. You Wale c-riders seriously irk me.. Dudes a trashy rapper, and a even more trashy dresser. If you think that's hate, anyone of you can go blow a horse. That tells you how much i care. my opinion.

Dudes gargling Wale for rockin' milo hoodies and VII's
smh.gif
smh.gif
"Oh but he's a sneeakerhead, just like me been in the game forever just like I wish i could have, and he rocks all the latest hypebeast gear that I can't afford.."

U MAD?

Back
Top Bottom