laugh.gif

And i spy infrared's
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

/me awaits screen shots of Jay-Z's performance tonight and the questions on where to get the jacket...
Like this?

*gets Popcorn.

i swear this is the cleanest fit...i ever seen jay wear
eek.gif
eek.gif

his jeans actually fit him well.

OOOO so tru
roll.gif

Jay fans are the BEST.

Big Boi had throwbacks poppin'.

Jay followed his lead. But his fans would have you believe he invented the @#+%.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Jay fans are the BEST.

Jay followed his lead. But his fans would have you believe he invented the @#+%.

Nah, He was just one of the first to wear them......Fabolous is the reason everyone rocked them....Along with a straight-billed over-sized matching Pinwheelfitted.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Jay fans are the BEST.

Fabolous is the reason everyone rocked them....Along with a straight-billed over-sized matching Pinwheel fitted.
Ahhh..the good ol days.

size 60 M&N + matching pinwheel and white on whites >>>> medium supreme tee, tights, and vans

Originally Posted by upyourstyle

Jay-zinToronto.jpg

rihannaholloween.jpg

jay can't dress worth *+#@. and that is coco w/ rhianna. rhianna is so damn sexy, but after what she did to breezy, i'd stay far away from that broad.

Jay fans are the BEST.

Nah, He was just one of the first to wear them......Fabolous is the reason everyone rocked them....Along with a straight-billed over-sized matching Pinwheel fitted.

Ah, so Fab was the first to look like a $%%$%$@ clown in them. I see your point. If Fab was the reason YOU rocked them (because he wasn't the reason"EVERYONE"), then I feel bad for you son.

Read what you bolded and step your reading comprehension up. You said yourself he was one of the first, if not THE first to wear them. That's what"poppin'" is. Check the videos. The flicks. The album covers. That *$*@ is all Big Boi. And I'm from NY. Distant Replays, the company thatsold them, was based in Atlanta. Big Boi is prob the reason Fab/Jay and all them was rockin' them !+!%$.

Give credit where credit is due.

^^Amen brotha. I was gonna say that Atl is where the throwback craze firststarted but didn't feel like going back and forth with people who stay bashing the South. I even read an article where Dame Dash and Jay mentioned thatthey would go to Distant Replays in Atl, shut it down, and drop like 10stacks a piece on throwbacks and fitteds...

Jay fans are the BEST.

Nah, He was just one of the first to wear them......Fabolous is the reason everyone rocked them....Along with a straight-billed over-sized matching Pinwheel fitted.

Ah, so Fab was the first to look like a $%%$%$@ clown in them. I see your point. If Fab was the reason YOU rocked them (because he wasn't the reason "EVERYONE"), then I feel bad for you son.

Read what you bolded and step your reading comprehension up. You said yourself he was one of the first, if not THE first to wear them. That's what "poppin'" is. Check the videos. The flicks. The album covers. That *$*@ is all Big Boi. And I'm from NY. Distant Replays, the company that sold them, was based in Atlanta. Big Boi is prob the reason Fab/Jay and all them was rockin' them !+!%$.

Hikers were the first to wear Nike ACG boots, but Jim Jones had them "poppin".... My Definition of the word

Simmer down there lad'...I gave credit to Big Boi...He was one of the first to Rock ThrowBacks....YES

But you cant say Fab' wasnt the main reason why Throwbacks flooded hoods accross America, ...Didnt fab have Mitchell & Ness Ads??? come'onnow...Even Mitcheill & Ness knew this...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by 716kix

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Wale foams look Good, but that outfit sucks .. lol sorry just my opinion

YUP!
no the outfit is fine imo, Wale just a ugly dude..

eyes.gif
....judging men??

roll.gif
i was kidding, i just thought how critizing peoples' outfits got tobe so rediculous..maybe i should of put a "lol" in that

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by upyourstyle

jay can't dress worth *+#@. and that is coco w/ rhianna. rhianna is so damn sexy, but after what she did to breezy, i'd stay far away from that broad.
Lemme guess you think she gave CB an STD..
eyes.gif

no, he prolly thinks CB was provoked....which isnt far fetched
tired.gif

the atmosphere in here amazes me, the way it boarders homosexuality is awkwardly weird goin thur pages of pause-worthy post are sometimes comical, but some ayall jus really push the envelope...

Jay fans are the BEST.

Ah, so Fab was the first to look like a $%%$%$@ clown in them. I see your point. If Fab was the reason YOU rocked them (because he wasn't the reason "EVERYONE"), then I feel bad for you son.

Read what you bolded and step your reading comprehension up. You said yourself he was one of the first, if not THE first to wear them. That's what "poppin'" is. Check the videos. The flicks. The album covers. That *$*@ is all Big Boi. And I'm from NY. Distant Replays, the company that sold them, was based in Atlanta. Big Boi is prob the reason Fab/Jay and all them was rockin' them !+!%$.

Hikers were the first to wear Nike ACG boots, but Jim Jones had them "poppin".... My Definition of the word

Simmer down there lad'...I gave credit to Big Boi...He was one of the first to Rock ThrowBacks....YES

But you cant say Fab' wasnt the main reason why Throwbacks flooded hoods accross America, ...Didnt fab have Mitchell & Ness Ads??? come'on now...Even Mitcheill & Ness knew this...

yes LOSO did have M&N ad's sounds like somebody got owned....

Originally Posted by air max 87

yo? why the south gotta claim everything?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Right...buddy said "Distant Replays" as if they're the only Mitchell&Ness Retailer....The Mitchell&Ness store in PHILADELPHIA beenopen for over 100 years

Back
Top Bottom