+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

That Veins comment was
alien.gif

but how do you crease your jeans like Plies and Rick Ross do?

( NO GROUPIE STEEZ) Just curious.
Get some extra long jeans, starch the hell out of them, and just just stack them. Pretty much if you are a 5'9 130 dude and wearing some 38 x36 raw denim jeans you would get the same look.

Originally Posted by SeaJays

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

First time I ever saw someone fried to the point they changed their avatar, dude wanted people to forget it was him and join in on the roasting himself. LMAOhoney roasted isn't just a pretzel flavor.

Originally Posted by KbUeNo12

lets see if everyone goes back to rocking NBs now hhhmmm

Where do y'all dudes get the audacity?!? People don't rock NBs anymore? Take a step outside of NT sometimes.. There are even a lot of cats on here thatare already huge NB fans.

Same thing with timbs..

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Where do y'all dudes get the audacity?!? People don't rock NBs anymore? Take a step outside of NT sometimes.. There are even a lot of cats on here that are already huge NB fans.

Same thing with timbs..

I rock em mostly for running but Ill rock a grey pair for casual use if it matches my fit and i need something clean and simple for footwear. They +@$% on airforces imo, I don't wear em as much because of sb dunks but with the route sb's are going I have a feeling Ill be rocking new balances much more often.

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

First time I ever saw someone fried to the point they changed their avatar, dude wanted people to forget it was him and join in on the roasting himself. LMAO honey roasted isn't just a pretzel flavor.

Naw, i wasnt trying to let people forget it was me. Don't you see my avatar? its the same person but in different background
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Where do y'all dudes get the audacity?!? People don't rock NBs anymore? Take a step outside of NT sometimes.. There are even a lot of cats on here that are already huge NB fans.

Same thing with timbs..
chill Bro I know there are a lot of people that wear both but what I mean by saying that is HYPEBEASTS mostly younger dudes because NBs aren'tiLL like they used to be,so they aren't growin up on it like others did
you get me now??

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

First time I ever saw someone fried to the point they changed their avatar, dude wanted people to forget it was him and join in on the roasting himself. LMAO honey roasted isn't just a pretzel flavor.

Naw, i wasnt trying to let people forget it was me. Don't you see my avatar? its the same person but in different background
sick.gif
sick.gif
stop pointlessly usin the
sick.gif
reaction ur pissin me off,anyways dope pic of Michael n Spike, couldn't be a betta timin to reminisce

Back
Top Bottom