+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

^sick of seeing that couple, but thats just me

how come nobody gets at kanye for wearing tight pants?
laugh.gif

peace

those pants r tight??????
smh

Exactly what I was thinking.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

how come nobody gets at kanye for wearing tight pants?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.....70% of the content in the last year or so has either been kanye hate/love or wale hate/love.....then 20% of it is just celebrities wearing clothes....5% celebrities wearing sneakers...then the last 5% has been celebrities wearing "heat"....

laugh.gif

^^^^ yeah! That's what I'm gonna say! That's Nic Belasco, I think still playing for Coca-cola Tigers of the PBA, professional Basketball league inthe Philippines if some don't know

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

^^^^ yeah! That's what I'm gonna say! That's Nic Belasco, I think still playing for Coca-cola Tigers of the PBA, professional Basketball league in the Philippines if some don't know

was that a basketball camp? man i remember when he first got in the PBA people was saying his game was like scottie pippen, was no way near that, iwouldn't say he was a bust coz he had a decent career but from the hype he got i was expecting him to be a consistent all star caliber player

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

^^^^ yeah! That's what I'm gonna say! That's Nic Belasco, I think still playing for Coca-cola Tigers of the PBA, professional Basketball league in the Philippines if some don't know

was that a basketball camp? man i remember when he first got in the PBA people was saying his game was like scottie pippen, was no way near that, i wouldn't say he was a bust coz he had a decent career but from the hype he got i was expecting him to be a consistent all star caliber player
I think that was during a Pro-Am basketball tournament at Kezar..

They usually have up and coming high school/college players that ball, as well as a few NBA players sprinkled in..

Not too much into the HS/college scene, and I only attended 1 game this summer, but Matt Barnes and Adonal Foyle was there this year..

Originally Posted by arice

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

91223847.jpg

" I might wear black for a year straight"

Some of my friends think shes ugly (I think they think so cuz she axed the hair) honestly with that a-s-$ hair is the last thing on my mind. I would have thetime of my life with her, whats yall opinions?

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

Originally Posted by AF187

hs3v3s.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LOL! Thats a purse with backpack straps. Its something my little sister would wear. Some guys are too in touch with their *$+@ side. And Chris Brown withhis gay coin purses.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

Originally Posted by AF187

hs3v3s.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LOL! Thats a purse with backpack straps. Its something my little sister would wear. Some guys are too in touch with their *$+@ side. And Chris Brown with his gay coin purses.

Yet these 2 men probably smashed more females this month than will in your entire life....go figure -shrugs-

Back
Top Bottom