+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Wale's groupies are comedy.

...that's how I feel...I made a comment regarding a fit a few pages back..and right away 3 or 4 dudes got all aggy at my comment.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

You peeps crack me up, i think Jay Z can ear whatever he wants and not care an ounce what you think.

so....im sure chris brown or whoever else they like to get on about fits doesnt give a damn either...actually any celebrity in here prolly dont care aboutwhat we think

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by timplz

46b168415aa9ea3c8b706c02de2400cc74545e6d.x-png
51236ce1474a534ea592ec2c3fc98c9b6c8cb8fa.x-png
......Jay-Z in Play Cloths and Jordan III's
he really is copyin kanye with the necklace.

He rocks his III's ugly. Look at the laces.

And don't get on me for saying that, i'm just sayin

he rocks his III's ugly? lmao.....i swear yall a lil suspect the way yall super analyze the way dudes dress.....do you kid....

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^lol JordanLovah is a girl.

dudes are just mad and arguing about Wale because Kanye hasnt been posted much lately...dudes need their Kanye fix lol.

laugh.gif
so easy to assume right because my name isn't"NTzfavuritegyrl" or some BS. so, i let the kids have their little shine with the cute little gifs. i didn't even bother......

anyway yes, the Loopwheeler hoodie KB is wearing is pretty expensive....tees are about $85, sweatpants $200, crewneck $210....hoodie $240....PRICEY!!

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^lol JordanLovah is a girl.

dudes are just mad and arguing about Wale because Kanye hasnt been posted much lately...dudes need their Kanye fix lol.

laugh.gif
so easy to assume right because my name isn't "NTzfavuritegyrl" or some BS. so, i let the kids have their little shine with the cute little gifs. i didn't even bother......

anyway yes, the Loopwheeler hoodie KB is wearing is pretty expensive....tees are about $85, sweatpants $200, crewneck $210....hoodie $240....PRICEY!!

Wow, so because I was unaware of your gender, I'm now a kid?

I always find it ironic, because it only displays the immaturity of the one throwing dirt. I apologized for being unaware, so I'll leave it there.

It's like we can't criticize !+!# anymore, without somebody gettin butt hurt that i dissed their boyfriend. got damn

I know he can't hear me, I could care less!

jayz just put on his 3s and was too lazy to tie them properly (by NT fashion police standards) knowing he was gonna take 'em off anyway when he slamsbeyonce
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Matt53

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Bringing it back at bit.

celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-12.jpg
watched it for the first time the other day
eek.gif
The first time?? I doneseen that movie about 30 times!
laugh.gif
Nah but i can't believe you justsaw it for the first time. Carry on.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

a233651943df5784a999e2133cdb814db8825106.x-png

Simplicity.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

where are all the "tight jeans Yo!" comments..
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

oh, wait its not Kanye.
smh.gif

He's tall and slim. Plus this shirt is quite fitted as well, so the jeans dont look that tight in this situation. Plus he doesnt look that uncomfortablewearing them either so its a GO.

Only thing is...mismatching? Woulda worked better with a gray or black shirt. Blue? Just too much of a clash with red IMO

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Simplicity.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

oh, wait its not Kanye.
smh.gif

He's tall and slim. Plus this shirt is quite fitted as well, so the jeans dont look that tight in this situation. Plus he doesnt look that uncomfortable wearing them either so its a GO.

Only thing is...mismatching? Woulda worked better with a gray or black shirt. Blue? Just too much of a clash with red IMO
I was just wondering what type of haircut would that be considered?

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Simplicity.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

oh, wait its not Kanye.
smh.gif

He's tall and slim. Plus this shirt is quite fitted as well, so the jeans dont look that tight in this situation. Plus he doesnt look that uncomfortable wearing them either so its a GO.

I was just wondering what type of haircut would that be considered?

way too much discussion on another mans attire IMO

Back
Top Bottom