+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by illmatic89

Originally Posted by jae626

ross wears fake lv glasses ?

Yes. XXL is in hot water for putting Officer Ricky on the cover with fake jawns on
nah your wrong.....that guy from LV who wrote in to xxl didnt have all his facts straight.....they were talking about it on foxxhole radioyesterday.....the designer or another person confirmed the frames were real but ross had them altered....like dif lenses or something like that...i forgetexactly what they said

Ross has been rocking fake stuff for awhile now, surprised people are just now noticing

[h1]Is Rick Ross Rocking A Fake MCM Jacket?[/h1]
rickrosstisa_lead.jpg

We're not one to stir things up (okay, sometimes we are), but we just noticed something interesting. In the "Mission Statement" video by Taz Arnold that we debuted yesterday, there is a news-style ticker going across the bottom of the screen. The ticker flashes a million different messages, but one in particular caught our eye:
RICK ROSS THE FALSE RUNS UP A $13,000 ORDER WITH TI$A NEVER PAYS THE INVOICE THEN BOOTLEGS THE BLUE TI$A MCM RIDERS JACKET INSTEAD WHAT A LOSER!

Hmmm…Did Officer Rawse really tell Taz (aka TI$A, who designs for and works with MCM) that he wanted a pricey MCM jacket, only to get a fake one made instead? He's definitely rocking what appears to be the blue MCM jacket in his recent 50 Cent diss video "Kiss My Pinky Ring Curly". Check out some clearer photos below and let us know what you think…

Here's A Shot of The Actual MCM Jacket:
tisa_rick_ross_real.jpg

Here's A Clearer Shot of Rick Ross's Jacket:

tisa_rick_ross_jacket_videoshoot.jpg

64921837.jpg

dtb00201 wrote:
illmatic89 wrote:
jae626 wrote:

Yes. XXL is in hot water for putting Officer Ricky on the cover with fake jawns on

nah your wrong.....that guy from LV who wrote in to xxl didnt have all his facts straight.....they were talking about it on foxxhole radio yesterday.....the designer or another person confirmed the frames were real but ross had them altered....like dif lenses or something like that...i forget exactly what they said

customized ...correct

Originally Posted by bdis1986

dtb00201 wrote:
illmatic89 wrote:
jae626 wrote:

nah your wrong.....that guy from LV who wrote in to xxl didnt have all his facts straight.....they were talking about it on foxxhole radio yesterday.....the designer or another person confirmed the frames were real but ross had them altered....like dif lenses or something like that...i forget exactly what they said

customized ...correct
Oh, mybad then, im feeling the glasses tho...but i still dont like rick Ross, son is a fraud.

damn i wish I could find that old +%% video of Officer Ricky showing off his Jordan and Air Force 1 Collection, he plucked out some Jordan IX's from hiscollection and called them "Powder Blues" or something but it aint the Powder Blue IX's we know of, it was done up in this other blue colourway,and obviously a fake.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Ross has been rocking fake stuff for awhile now, surprised people are just now noticing

rickrosstisa_lead.jpg

We're not one to stir things up (okay, sometimes we are), but we just noticed something interesting. In the "Mission Statement" video by Taz Arnold that we debuted yesterday, there is a news-style ticker going across the bottom of the screen. The ticker flashes a million different messages, but one in particular caught our eye:
RICK ROSS THE FALSE RUNS UP A $13,000 ORDER WITH TI$A NEVER PAYS THE INVOICE THEN BOOTLEGS THE BLUE TI$A MCM RIDERS JACKET INSTEAD WHAT A LOSER!

64921837.jpg

yo i was talkin to my man steve-O about this yesterday and he gets them made because he's a 5xl, the place he gets them done at is 5001flavors,his stylist is the same that biggie had and lil wayne shares him as well Groovy lou is his name

Originally Posted by KbUeNo12

yo i was talkin to my man steve-O about this yesterday and he gets them made because he's a 5xl, the place he gets them done at is 5001 flavors,his stylist is the same that biggie had and lil wayne shares him as well Groovy lou is his name
translation, he overpays for fakes.
that blue isnt even the same shade an Taz himself said it was fake.
all you're saying is that he assumes the leather is real and tailored into a similar jacket (something that has been going on in hip hop since the early90s)
still fake.
Ross loses points for paying so much on something he knows nothing about.

Originally Posted by soserious

i could care less about rick ross but how do you know he knows nothing about it?

so you're saying he knew the MCM jacket was fake? down to the leather?
http://www.complex.com/blogs/2009/03/19/is-rick-ross-rocking-a-fake-mcm-jacket/
Here's The Text As It Appeared In Taz's Ticker, Coincidentally Shown While Taz is Wearing The Same MCM Jacket:
tisa_rick_ross_ticker.jpg

What's all the commotion with Rick Ross? The man can't fit in most of these high-end designer brands. Nobody hated on Dapper Dan when he did thisthing. Ross is basically wearing and finding people to make Dapper Dan esque pieces. For being his size, he's doing it. He hands down dresses better than50 and most of these other rappers.

Originally Posted by KbUeNo12

Originally Posted by you big dummy

rickrosstisa_lead.jpg

64921837.jpg

yo i was talkin to my man steve-O about this yesterday and he gets them made because he's a 5xl, the place he gets them done at is 5001 flavors,his stylist is the same that biggie had and lil wayne shares him as well Groovy lou is his name

grin.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by soserious

i could care less about rick ross but how do you know he knows nothing about it?
so you're saying he knew the MCM jacket was fake? down to the leather?
http://www.complex.com/blogs/2009/03/19/is-rick-ross-rocking-a-fake-mcm-jacket/
Here's The Text As It Appeared In Taz's Ticker, Coincidentally Shown While Taz is Wearing The Same MCM Jacket:
tisa_rick_ross_ticker.jpg

I remember seeing this and I was told that he gets them made but I still ain't sure on it ,because he said he gets the jackets made into one becausehe's so big ,and I know ya'll heard about the LV glasses on the cover of XXL,now that is two strikes,Also I remember when ICE CREAM was fresh out andhe had a couple Tees and they didn't even make XXLs back then I don't even know if they do now,sooo FAWLSE

Back
Top Bottom