+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Dudes talking about Fab has no sense of style, but that fit is fresh, I can't even front. He looks a little uncomfortable though, probably ain't used to wear his pants where they should be, took me a minute to adjust too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
fab has no style...

but that fit is ehhh...
eyes.gif

the pink polo is nice... and thats about it...

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

1 of the best fits Ive seen wale rock
img_9413.jpg

ROC chain
nerd.gif
Yea im not exactly 100% on what Wale situation is but I do know that he is at least a Roc Nation affiliate which is def a good look..... (sincethat looks lik eone of his shows it might be one of Young Chris' chains cuz he been on tour wit Wale, Chris has two mean ROC pieces tho)

naw if that %*+%% got on the chain he #+!%%+ with the ROC, why would he wear it if he wasn't? plus there are other pics out there with him in a roc chain

Originally Posted by upyourstyle

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

where's the heat?

stop posting random kanye paparazzi pics

his boots are dope.. if u don't agree, u lame

His boots are wack. The whole fit is bad. I'm a Kanye fan, I'm just saying that is not my style.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

where's the heat?

His boots are wack. The whole fit is bad. I'm a Kanye fan, I'm just saying that is not my style.

since it is not ur style, maybe his boots are wack in your opinion. try wearing ur jordans in the rain

where's the heat?

since it is not ur style, maybe his boots are wack in your opinion. try wearing ur jordans in the rain

indifferent.gif

What's so cool about his boots?? They are indeed wack, just look like some Dr. Martins. Any pair of Js/ Nikes > those(even in the rain)

I too am a Kanye fan.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

where's the heat?

indifferent.gif

What's so cool about his boots?? They are indeed wack, just look like some Dr. Martins. Any pair of Js/ Nikes > those (even in the rain)

I too am a Kanye fan.
watevers mang, yall just have ur own style and i hope you guys wear the same old jordans/nikes even in ur 30s.
i am just going to enjoy this vid right here while yall hate..

You guys are such fashionistas
Its like *#*#% eye for the straight guy when I come in her

Y'all so worried bout who has style and what not, who cares aslong as the person doesn't look like a fool
Wale and fabs fits both look fine with the yeezys except for how the have the jeans tucked behind the tounge
That's just not my thing on a hightop shoe

And jays fit with the yeezys n shorts was fine to me also and imo jadakiss in the zen greys way back is the best looks I've seen with the yeezys

Back
Top Bottom