+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

kCharmCityKid wrote:

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Jada in yeezys

jadakissperformsatad387.jpg

+1
pimp.gif

Kiss makes me wanna cop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realize alot of people are rockin' the Yeezy's but it isn't far fetched to call this shoe a hypebeast sneaker either.
eyes.gif
Admittedly, theyare out there but they're not all that ugly either IMO. Obviously most people wouldn't be buying these shoes if it had no affiliation to Kanye West butthat's society today.
laugh.gif

But as far as fits go, Jada has a decent fit on (nh) with the Yeezy's. Not a fan of skinny jeans, and never will be. Comfort FTW.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

3274_b34ae7932229f7cd00b136e54886a531.jpg
Not hating but that kid is spoiled as +***. His mom pays for EVERYTHING. And I mean everything. Any shoe that costs 500-1000, his moms buyswithout question.

Homie had his mom drive him and his buddies all the way to frisco from wherever dude was from to get the hufquakes. If I recall he had on those UndefeatedMulticolored Iverson Questions.

His voice is hilarious too lol.

LMAO, I guess Im spoiled too. My moms bought me basically every retro that dropped from like 2001-2006. Plus the fact that she bought me hella shoes when Iwas coming up. That's what parents are for. SMH

BTW, Kanye wears a 12??? Duke got huge feet. How tall is he? Like 5'10" or 5'11" right? I thought he'd be like a 10-10.5, 11 at themost.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

BTW, Kanye wears a 12??? Duke got huge feet. How tall is he? Like 5'10" or 5'11" right? I thought he'd be like a 10-10.5, 11 at the most.
YE is between 5'8" and 5'9" and wears like a 13. he said it in some interview.

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

BTW, Kanye wears a 12??? Duke got huge feet. How tall is he? Like 5'10" or 5'11" right? I thought he'd be like a 10-10.5, 11 at the most.
YE is between 5'8" and 5'9" and wears like a 13. he said it in some interview.
Kanye is a size 12.

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Not hating but that kid is spoiled as +***. His mom pays for EVERYTHING. And I mean everything. Any shoe that costs 500-1000, his moms buys without question.

Homie had his mom drive him and his buddies all the way to frisco from wherever dude was from to get the hufquakes. If I recall he had on those Undefeated Multicolored Iverson Questions.

and these are the type of kids I dislike ....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Not hating but that kid is spoiled as +***. His mom pays for EVERYTHING. And I mean everything. Any shoe that costs 500-1000, his moms buys without question.

Homie had his mom drive him and his buddies all the way to frisco from wherever dude was from to get the hufquakes. If I recall he had on those Undefeated Multicolored Iverson Questions.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Yes this dude is spoiled and guess what ........dude is in his 20's
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Yes this dude is spoiled and guess what ........dude is in his 20's
smh.gif

NO WAY!
eek.gif

wow im 6"1 and wear 11

thats unreal at dudes like 5'8 wearin 12 and 13

i tried a pair of 13s on one day and felt like i had ski's on

Back
Top Bottom