+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by JP310

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

90330w12_usher_b_gr_03.jpg
Damn took me awhile to figure out who that was. Then i seen his chain. That's USHER?!
man dream's wayy chubbier than that

urrsherr's not wearin his iii's right

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

^Because he laced and tied them???

How is he supposed to wear them?
he laced em up all the way to the top.

it looks better if you lace them to the second to last hole, and let the jumpman pop out.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

it looks better if you lace them to the second to last hole, and let the jumpman pop out.
zukuif.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

So you define how shoes are supposed to be laced now?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

You tha man!!!!
roll.gif

supratlee,

PROPS on that "Looking At The Front Door" artwork. That's easily one of my favorite all time records.

I have a different 3XD cover where they're all rocking Jordan III's. Hopefully they laced them to the 2nd to last hole and "let the jumpman popout". Which is one of the more ridiculous things I've seen on this board. And that's saying something.

I still can't get over how terrible those Yeezy's look when I actually see someone wear them.

This is the basketball scene in the Cable Guy, you can see, godzillas, max tempo 2z, jordan 2z, iknow there are some other ones, but the quality isn't that great on the video

The clapping gif for Soulja Boy was probably because he's finally not rocking a XXXL tee with glitter and craft paint all over it.

On a side note, CHI MCBRIDE'S SWAG IS ON A HUNDRED THOUSAND TRILLION.

Back
Top Bottom