+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

you guys are out you damn minds, thinkin amber rose is good looking.........SHES BALD

THANK YOU!!! lol
ARE YALL HOMOSEXUAL..ITS OK...I MEAN THAT MORE BROADS FOR US..BUT U CAN COME OUT OF THE CLOSET

Originally Posted by eciaccord

This thread needs to be re named the what did kanye wear today, damn tired of pics.

I wonder how many times this has been said?..... FINALLY, A picture of someone wearing the yeezy's with the tongue inside their jeans.. they look ok, stillkinda moon boot-%@*

Originally Posted by eciaccord

This thread needs to be re named the what did kanye wear today, damn tired of pics.
pretty much
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleLuke
I cant believe dudes think Dro is fashionable. Dude looks like a fool. Its like that friend that throws anything on that has a brand name likePOLO and think he's doing it, no matter what

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I cant believe dudes think Dro is fashionable. Dude looks like a fool. Its like that friend that throws anything on that has a brand name like POLO and think he's doing it, no matter what

Son, you sound like a straight up hater.. Dro fit ain't nothing extravagant but to say dude looks like a "fool" for that fit? Go sit down.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I cant believe dudes think Dro is fashionable. Dude looks like a fool. Its like that friend that throws anything on that has a brand name like POLO and think he's doing it, no matter what

Son, you sound like a straight up hater.. Dro fit ain't nothing extravagant but to say dude looks like a "fool" for that fit? Go sit down.

i think its cool im personallhy getting tired of polo people over do it to much but hey i think its looks aight

Back
Top Bottom