+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

mainphpg2viewcorete6.jpg

mainphpg2viewcoreib1.jpg

jeezy coulda pulled some flyer kicks than that...i mean i know the whip itself is more than enough but if he had some fly white kicks with blue (instead ofblack) this pic would be sick

and more power to him if homie went to vote like that

Originally Posted by abstrack

Those AF1's are actually navy blue & almost a Carolina Blue.

I think they are Premium jawns.

ya true that but i still think white kicks would have looked fresher but like i said it doesnt get to much fresher than that lambo

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

jeezy coulda pulled some flyer kicks than that...i mean i know the whip itself is more than enough but if he had some fly white kicks with blue (instead of black) this pic would be sick

and more power to him if homie went to vote like that
why? its illegal to campaign within 100 feet of a polling place. wearing a shirt like that is considered campaigning. so that would be ignorant,not powerful.

No argument but...

Is wearing a shirt like that really considered "campaigning" ? He's just an individual wearing a shirt...That seems more "freedom ofspeech" like to me...Its not like hes posted up right outside the polls with a crowd chanting O-BA-MA...

Originally Posted by PoPcoRN Playa 24

Jay's jeans ruin the Supremes. Those jeans are hideous. Even if he wore the ones that Nelly has on, 100% better.

He can't wear skinny jeans.................

Back
Top Bottom