2001-02 Los Angeles Clippers NBA $3,054,840
2002-03 Cleveland Cavaliers NBA $3,267,960
2003-04 Total NBA $4,131,000
2004-05 Portland Trail Blazers NBA $6,750,000
2005-06 Portland Trail Blazers NBA $7,250,000
2006-07 Portland Trail Blazers NBA $7,750,000
2007-08 Portland Trail Blazers NBA $8,250,000
Career (may be incomplete) $43,295,520

He didn't play last year AND he'll probaby be getting 10 milion this year. He's a rich waste if anything.

love how you broke it down Ty....

I agree tho... lets all be real, these dudes are trying to get paid, like everyone else so even tho an injury might finish their career.... being financiallystable is all that matters

DJ AM with the HEAT.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't think those are Ferragamo's TK has on, I think they're Supra's. I saw the Ferragamo shoes today at the Beverly Center and they were lowtops..... unless they make that shoe in a high cut...

Originally Posted by treewing

I don't think those are Ferragamo's TK has on, I think they're Supra's. I saw the Ferragamo shoes today at the Beverly Center and they were low tops..... unless they make that shoe in a high cut...
TK had on supras from the NS line

Wow, D. Wade should go back to JB, since he's privately stewing over the direction of Converse, regarding his shoe line. I never knew his VIII's andIX's were personalized.

wow...look how small lebron is in those pics.(no @!+!)..he really got on them weights when he got in the league huh

it TK's under shirt wasnt so big, his fit wold look nice,
the super baggy undershirt throws the fit off,

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by az005us

Oh Darius, what a waste.

Darius Miles earnings
2000-01 Los Angeles Clippers NBA $2,841,720

He didn't play last year AND he'll probaby be getting 10 milion this year. He's a rich waste if anything.

Hehe, I didnt mean finacially, or Jordan P.E.-wise.. just in general, I think he could of been a real good player, even KG like if it wasnt for thosenagging injuries. Im sure his bank is doing just fine. I cant really remember one game when i saw him play tho, and im usually good at those things lol.

Originally Posted by JMKickz

I agree tho... lets all be real, these dudes are trying to get paid, like everyone else so even tho an injury might finish their career.... being financially stable is all that matters

Financially stable is an enormous understatement in these guys' case
laugh.gif

Oh Darius, what a waste.

Darius Miles earnings
2000-01 Los Angeles Clippers NBA $2,841,720

Hehe, I didnt mean finacially, or Jordan P.E.-wise.. just in general, I think he could of been a real good player, even KG like if it wasnt for those nagging injuries. Im sure his bank is doing just fine. I cant really remember one game when i saw him play tho, and im usually good at those things lol.

yea i only remember him on the clippers.. and once i caught a game when he was in the cavs and they had the old old jerseys and i was like hes here now
eyes.gif
, and then he got out the game cause of an injury..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

I agree tho... lets all be real, these dudes are trying to get paid, like everyone else so even tho an injury might finish their career.... being financially stable is all that matters

laugh.gif
You guys are assuming he took care of his money...I read an article a while ago that said Scottie Pippen had to FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY in a seasonwhich he earned 17 MIL...and Darius doesn't come across as the smartest guy in the world...at the very least, he'll be contributing to the weeddealers' financial stability here in the Boston area....

NicePocketas he's probably the weed supplier. When you have that kind of money you start going into business for yourself.

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

laugh.gif
You guys are assuming he took care of his money...I read an article a while ago that said Scottie Pippen had to FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY in a season which he earned 17 MIL...and Darius doesn't come across as the smartest guy in the world...at the very least, he'll be contributing to the weed dealers' financial stability here in the Boston area....
nerd.gif
didnt even hear he was coming to the celts
nerd.gif

NicePocketas he's probably the weed supplier. When you have that kind of money you start going into business for yourself.

If he was smart, he'd do that...just imagine how much money he could make from Mike Beasley and Mario Chalmers alone! I mean, seriously, they go to a2-day rookie initiation camp and can't leave the weed at home?! This does not bode well for guys who play 41 games a year on South Beach...

Back
Top Bottom