+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Tinker's a beast.

Jada and CB are already considered fake sneaker fiends. Only rocking whatever is the hottest flavor of the month. New stuff only.
jada a old head, i don't expect him to to try to look like a hypebeast....and back when jada was young, only the new stuff mattered, old kickswere just that, old.

Originally Posted by thegame2006

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by TRIUMPH82

2eas0fr.jpg

Nasir Jones
pimp.gif

Velour ?
eyes.gif
i swear dudes got filas coming out, why he rockin jordans

Cause he knows there ugly
laugh.gif
That outfit looks like something Elvis would wear.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Tinker's a beast.

Jada and CB are already considered fake sneaker fiends. Only rocking whatever is the hottest flavor of the month. New stuff only.
jada a old head, i don't expect him to to try to look like a hypebeast....and back when jada was young, only the new stuff mattered, old kicks were just that, old.

good point my dude, and also Tinker will always be "the man" in my book
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Someone needs to kick Chris Browns $*+... st8n him up... i nominate DMX, after he gets out of jail...

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I'd like to find a jacket like this, does anyone know where I could?
id honestly try american apparel. Theyve got plenty of coats like that for no more than $50

I was thinking American Apparel too, but to be honest their jacket is worst than draping a raggity piece of nylon material over yoself....

If you got bit lucchi to drop, try Addict Clothing from UK. Their fit is very similar to American Apparel, but they are well crafted. Even their most simplestwindbreaker works extremely well in extreme weathered conditions...

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I'd like to find a jacket like this, does anyone know where I could?
id honestly try american apparel. Theyve got plenty of coats like that for no more than $50

word ?
Honestly, you could find a jacket similar to that at a thrift store for no more than $5.

so funny if you think of all the comments.... the jacket does look like a Y-3 jacket that ive seen a lot of in many colors for dough, or a thrift store jacketfor a buck and a half.

Back
Top Bottom