+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Kanye West is my favorite rapper. You can see it. He is somewhat of my stylist. But for anyone who knows anything and not a hater... here you go.
5x74i8x.png

"I used to have Jordans most recent, throw Jordans on the truck now just to look decent."- Kanye West

dizzamn,his stylist rolls in a mclarren?
Code:
   >>>MAYJUH
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!​

Kanyes not driving in that pic. As you can see the drivers side is on the right side, so im assuming hes in germany or japan.
Team Macintosh​

Quote:
dizzamn,his stylist rolls in a mclarren?

lol no thats kanye's ibn jasper posted those pics in an online interview that he did and said it was kanye's.

and im pretty sure he is in london, shooting something for his show
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

UHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

BOUT IT, BOUT IT!!!!!
THE JOKER GANG
"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"​
TEAMlateNIGHT

Quote:
Kanyes not driving in that pic. As you can see the drivers side is on the right side, so im assuming hes in germany or japan.

You're correct that he's not driving but neither of those countries drive on the right...He's meant to be in London cos he's doing an invite only show on the 20th

Quote:
You're correct that he's not driving but neither of those countries drive on the right...He's meant to be in London cos he's doing an invite only show on the 20th
----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

0814_kanye_ramey.jpg
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketchI just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

yo he got new shades those is ugly ...the ones in stronger are straigt fire
Wanted-Grapes size 13/ jordan elephant print jacket

^^^^And apparantly his stylist (in between Ye and Don) has the glasses on as well.
The Golden Era of Life.....

Back
Top Bottom