+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Not heat.....but look at Rob's shoes. Watching the show, at first glance, I swore he wasbold dancing in Prada....Then I noticed it's them fugly Fila shoes. I think Willie had them also.
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

^^^
he was in DC
laugh.gif
?

I have a picture in that exact spot. lol

Are you referring that picture in DC or were you referring to something else cause that's HK airport.

i like how kanyes just chilling in HK airport, no crowds or nothing

APRIL 10TH, HIT ME UP KANYE, GIVE ME SOME BACKSTAGE PASSESS!!

black and grey 3s are just a classic pair of kicks....dont even matter what u wear with them....and i have said it plenty of times before and i will say itagain....those fila prada @%$'s are HORRIBLE! lol

Originally Posted by optimusp517

SWiFT Yons wrote:

^^^

he was in DC
laugh.gif
?

I have a picture in that exact spot. lol

Are you referring that picture in DC or were you referring to something else cause that's HK airport.

Oh I thought he was in DC
laugh.gif
, the airport has the same exact setup as the national Air and Space museum in DC
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

77986332.jpg
laugh.gif

another person falls victim to the classic problem....are your shorts to long or are your pants to short?????
sick.gif
sick.gif

and a big AAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOO!!! for his past attempts in everything....

Originally Posted by minimalist sole

Originally Posted by thirteenx

da brat is possibly the most disgusting female in the history of mankind.
^and that would be because........ why?
you should state facts when making comments like that otherwise someone might think a single pic of Da brat HURT YOUR PRIDE somehow.
i don't recall her doing anything in history that would make her fit your "opinion" of her so...
idk, just a quick observation.
i think she's alright, nothing to get all worked up over, lol

I agree. I personally think baggy clothes on chicks can be sexy
smokin.gif
...plus if you watch celebrity fit club da brat looks fire when she dresses up
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom