~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by Freshness

look like a bird $!*% on that hat, lls
wat is that
nerd.gif
It is bird $$!* on his hat. All the Staple Pigeon hats have a poo splatter on the back.

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

all jokes aside Kanye wearing Air Yeezys shouldn't be in this topic, being that it's his shoe.
that's the dumbest thing i've heard

or maybe i'm not getting the point.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

all jokes aside Kanye wearing Air Yeezys shouldn't be in this topic, being that it's his shoe.
that's the dumbest thing i've heard

or maybe i'm not getting the point.
Precisely you didn't get the point.  When you take a step back, this post is really about your favorite/not so favorite celebrity rocking a hot shoe, in which you find surprising.  Like I am surprised to see Robin Williams or Will Farrell rocking Bape.  I am not surprised to see Kanye wearing Air Yeezys, being that it's his own shoe and of course he'll rock it.  I am also not impressed by pictures of Michael Jordan wearing Space James on the court, being that he is expected to wear them, which if I'm not mistaken, some did bring up that point.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
@ 3:18 Wayne in jordan sandals and sweatsuit

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by Freshness

look like a bird $!*% on that hat, lls
wat is that
nerd.gif
It is bird $$!* on his hat. All the Staple Pigeon hats have a poo splatter on the back.
Is that the latest trend now? Wearing hats with bird droppings on 'em?

Originally Posted by vood99

Is that the latest trend now? Wearing hats with bird droppings on 'em?
Nope, people have been wearing them since they first released a while back....There's also tees with poop stains too
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom