Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

IMG_2379.jpg
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Trendsetter
pimp.gif

I think it definitely suites his style and character. We can't all just walk around with the same style right? Somebody gotta go against the grain. Snow boots seem a lil odd tho, I probably wouldn't wear them. FresH! but odd lol props to pharrel tho.

I've always perceived obscurity/mass eccentrism as a right of passage for acceptable ubiquity.

As long as you ain't hurtin nobody... do you.

The Gods of Enigma can only appreciate.

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

If there is a woman on this earth less classy than Amber Rose, I have not seen her...
completely agree. shes an object and guess thats it

you don't even have to leave this page to see a woman > than ''amber rose''

man beyonce the new female version of mJ(rip). she is trying to get away from her true black roots. look at then and now pics its crazy

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

man beyonce the new female version of mJ(rip). she is trying to get away from her true black roots. look at then and now pics its crazy

where is there a pic of Beyonce??

Originally Posted by philly5fan

NikeKid6 said:
where is there a pic of Beyonce??[/quote]
EDIT: p.71

Come on son! You know if if Kanye's moms R.I.P was still alive he would not be with that x-stripper, x-!#$$$. She has the bomb body, but for any of you who have hit a stripper, you know they are ALL crazy!

Originally Posted by philly5fan

where is there a pic of Beyonce??
EDIT: p.71[/quote]

I don't see a difference...she look normal to me

Originally Posted by styso64

haha hipster mustache nd snowboard boots...hey if anyone can pull it off its def P
u guys forgot what pharrell USED to look like?
142647__neptunes_l.jpg
982874_neptunes_200x200.jpg
neptunes.jpg

he had the mustache LONG before he was on his stylish #!#$

Back
Top Bottom