~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by hella handsome

XII's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm sorry to stir away the topic at hand but.....
bret_hart_jordans.jpg

WHEN DID BRET HEART COME BACK?!?!?!?!?!

eek.gif

I WAS LIKE IN 9TH GRADE WHEN HE RETIRED OR WHATEVER.... WOW!!!!

wwe-bret-hart-2010.jpg

I think i found my next inspiration for a Nikeid... lol

i thought he died tho?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

2zqsjdd.jpg

is it jus me or do those look really close to all the OGs shapewise, if so why aren't they released in this shape instead of the ridiculous banana-shapewe're seein nowadays

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

2zqsjdd.jpg

is it jus me or do those look really close to all the OGs shapewise, if so why aren't they released in this shape instead of the ridiculous banana-shape we're seein nowadays
Same thing I thought as well... Our 'banana boats' are made in China, whereas most Samples/PEs are made in Taiwan - guess they have somestandards there.

Originally Posted by diplomatic immunity

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm sorry to stir away the topic at hand but.....
bret_hart_jordans.jpg

WHEN DID BRET HEART COME BACK?!?!?!?!?!

eek.gif

I WAS LIKE IN 9TH GRADE WHEN HE RETIRED OR WHATEVER.... WOW!!!!

wwe-bret-hart-2010.jpg

I think i found my next inspiration for a Nikeid... lol

i thought he died tho?
That was his brother Owen who died.

And the best XIIs posted imo are Joe Johnson's. I would cop with the quickness if those dropped.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I'm sorry but Rip needs to just go bald cott damn ishairline..[/color]
eek.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]and if you look close at the 1/2cent around the toe box the sole is coming apart ..[/color]
tired.gif

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

2zqsjdd.jpg

is it jus me or do those look really close to all the OGs shapewise, if so why aren't they released in this shape instead of the ridiculous banana-shape we're seein nowadays
Same thing I thought as well... Our 'banana boats' are made in China, whereas most Samples/PEs are made in Taiwan - guess they have some standards there.
man yall really gotta stop judging sneakers by early release pics...especially 12s because all the early release sites make 12s look garbage....mywhite and red 12s do not look like a banana at all...side by side the shape is almost identical to my 03 blk red pair and not that far off from my og pair

early release
1252112454222026894.jpg

actual release

air-jordan-retro-12_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom