~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by ninjahood

iron.jpg

like i said before, when this album was spinnin in 1996 ppl in NYC was drippin in polo, nautica, and tommy hilfiger...polo never really left, nautica

is experiencing a resurgence, and tommy hilfiger is showing signs of life...

ninjahood aint lyin. Cats in NYC had Polo down to a science back then. I might just start rockin the Hilfiger again... %%+% it
pimp.gif

Big sean is cool and everything... but he does a little TOO much.. its like damn we know you have money..
Beasting at its finest.

Originally Posted by pharO

Big sean is cool and everything... but he does a little TOO much.. its like damn we know you have money..
Beasting at its finest.

he told me he gets everything free.

Beasting at its finest.

he told me he gets everything free.

Beasting at its finest.

Some may disagree with me, but to an extent...

We're all beastin just being on Niketalk (saying, "i just wanna see what's up with the latest shoe drops" is essentially 
partaking/advocating the culture - but that's not necessarily a negative aspect).

I'll admit, even as a grown *$! man, i beast on the weekends (just not heavy - got the jay's, fitted denim, subtle chain, retro rock-group tshirt and g-shock : the kids
recognize me like i'm a role model and my peers salute me like captain kirk... or crunch - but with mo' flava). 

As for big sean? I think he's alright. His fashion/swag and affiliation with Ye/production will get him a ton of shine (cuz it sure ain't for his rhymin' thats for certain).

There's nothing wrong with stunting... especially for no apparent reason. 

If folks like to look good... just make sure you're ready for the onslaught on naysayin', pessimism and chastizing... cuz cats with less flaire and pizzazz will hate.

It's just a part of looking fly. 

I mean real  talk...

can YOU sing like a robot?

"Shaw...day EEE!!!!"

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

rhester wrote:

6sxsgp.jpg
I could never match like that i my life....

Way too much matching.

bored.gif

what are you talkin about..thats wild basic
laugh.gif

quite basic

Real deal, Ally McBeal.

I would never conjure the idea that a dude like "DIPSET general" would make such a statement.

Not an outfit i would rock, but it's far from being "too much in matching".

Maybe if i felt like hatin'... i'd say something like that.

Seein' dude in a fantom of the oprah or a maebatch benz? ... yeah, it's inevitable.

*humps crack between couch cushions*

"look ma.. NO HANDS!!!" street fidda fidda faddles.

^^^
You should check out the 'Kid Cudi' character - he makes the T-Rex in your photo look like Greg Valentino.

Back
Top Bottom