~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by ajcollector1991

s/n possibbly?

notorious DOM
nerd.gif

LemeirtPark 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by superfly

man.....i dont know what to say about some of you cats on NT. yall be wanting info on stuff that u could find anywhere! like a white or black tee! or camo cargos....PEOPLE! U KNOW CELEBRITIES WEAR THE SAME THING WE WEAR!
man I agree with you lol 
even though last page I asked about a simple crewneck but that was only because in Australia we get different champion gear so I usually buy most of my stuff off Eastbay and I wanna know if there is any sites for these crewnecks

24q76hk.jpg

and game in some 95's

29pr8rb.jpg

Kobe 2k4's

24qn5ok.jpg

Originally Posted by teekay

man.....i dont know what to say about some of you cats on NT. yall be wanting info on stuff that u could find anywhere! like a white or black tee! or camo cargos....PEOPLE! U KNOW CELEBRITIES WEAR THE SAME THING WE WEAR!
man I agree with you lol 
even though last page I asked about a simple crewneck but that was only because in Australia we get different champion gear so I usually buy most of my stuff off Eastbay and I wanna know if there is any sites for these crewnecks

24q76hk.jpg

and game in some 95's

Kobe 2k4's

http://www.championusa.com/Champion...Champion/Men_Sweatshirts-Champion/CS2210.aspx

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Well he'll kill you if you try him for them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also I think you gotta call those the Gucci mane 95s, because he wore them in some pics and a video and they're ugly anyway
gucci-airmax-95.jpg

Originally Posted by ginout1993

Originally Posted by teekay

man I agree with you lol 

24q76hk.jpg

and game in some 95's

Kobe 2k4's

http://www.championusa.com/Champion...Champion/Men_Sweatshirts-Champion/CS2210.aspx

Link wont work must not be viewable outside the states 

Wale wears a 9, he performed at my school this past weekend lol he told some dude in the crowed that his mother should of swallowed him because he yelled out WALE SUCKS...BTW he had on the cool grey and orange Lebron from the pic above...

Originally Posted by buginout1993

Originally Posted by Black Star

Originally Posted by buginout1993

Originally Posted by rhester

does anyone know what size shoe he wears? maybe its just me but those look pretty small

Samplw sze 9 or 9.5 I think.

9s kinda small

teekay- sorry bout that, you should ask on thier facebook page

Thanks for the info dude 
came across this on the net not sure if it's been posted 

Pac in the IX's 

fepj74.jpg

i'll give it to wale. dude got a tough.........shoe game! but sometimes i dont know what the hell he be thinking when he put on his gear! is dude color blind or something? SERIOUSLY!!!

Back
Top Bottom