~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Nobody bought these because they thought they looked good, They might have convinced themselves that they look good but that's it
or some people like the challenge of being able to pull them off, thats the type of demographic i grew up around it was all about how you put it together with an outfit most people i know arent "sneakerheads" they are "outfit heads" they dont care how popular or unpopular something is if they think they can pull it off they will try. Now i dont like those boots but ive seen people just buy them because they see something in them that nobody else sees to each its own

Shes like dat tomboy chick you grew up with and you're like "yooo wassup"
glasses.gif
wen u see her. And shes like "yooooo"
glasses.gif

then one day yall are workin out at the gym and shes liftin some weights....not sweatin...but glistenin....and you see it.

And she sees you see it.

Then you drop her off at her apt and go inside like "yoo u got a towel" and shes like "u need a tarp for that big *** forhead" and youre like " i know u aint talkin" and yall both laugh...then the laugh crawls to a smile and yall just grab each other and start smashin right there on da couch gettin sweat all over the leather and shes reaching for **** that aint eem there.

Then the next time you see her youre like "hey"
smile.gif

and shes like "hey"
smile.gif
roll.gif
 the detailed play by play here is awesome...and true.  Sounds like some Love and Basketball type stuff.  side note:   What are you doing Joey??? 

Chris Brown

DJ Envy

Don C

Jimmy Butler

Kehlani

Teyana Taylor

The Game

Victor Cruz

Back
Top Bottom