~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

:pimp:

IMG_20180114_173901_3924.jpg

And lets say that was the case, it shouldn't matter cause a lot of dudes on here be on that thrifting wave, so that means they get their stuff for the low.

That stuff should be for the low, he look like he ready to wash his car . Cheap polo and that JJ Walker from "Good Times hat"

I think the case for that argument can be made but I would take come home with me over Harlem world
The only song I still play from harlem world is take whats yours.

But I dunno. I haven't heard it in a while.

And yea puffy and mase in the 90s >>

Its definitely a classic.

I just never really liked him like that even then.
Can't hold me down and mo money mo problems I loved tho.

Gotta give it another spin.

Last edited:
Harlem World ain't a classic, joint got 3-4 joints that get skipped.

Mase is a better rapper than Cam, always has been and always will be.

Cam in my top 10

Mase was one of my favorites for mad long and I still play the hell out of Harlem World before this new beef.

Last edited:
c flyness c flyness thanks for the old school recommendation. I def never heard it. I was introduced to it during the don omar, tego, adn daddy yankee ropa. mainly hitting up basement parties and girls grinding up on u. denim stains on da walls. memories lmao

c flyness c flyness thanks for the old school recommendation. I def never heard it. I was introduced to it during the don omar, tego, adn daddy yankee ropa. mainly hitting up basement parties and girls grinding up on u. denim stains on da walls. memories lmao

Anytime, and yeah there's definitely more dope tracks like that. The whole Bebe ''The Other Side'' album was a Classic.

Bebe also went in on this one, with his ''tongue twister'' rapping or as we like to say in Spanish le metio duro al ''trabalengua''.

Here's some other fiya tracks from other artists classic albums...

CIRCA 2002

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom