~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

449620BA00000578-4920366-image-a-23_1506413570403.jpg

More Deltas.

A bit odd to me that for a sneaker that really was "it" for even what was a small moment in time, Nike hasn't done more with retros of these as they have with damn near every other model.

But then again we still haven't gotten an Air Flight 89 High retro either.

Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 1.02.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 1.08.27 PM.png

Dat starch press !! Always thought that was a 90's south thing. Didn't know the west was on that.
nah b
the west been on that. all gangg members pressed their dickies, ben davis etc.. like that
dudes in the pen would do that by folding their pants and laying them under their mattresses for that ill crease.

I used to follow underground Philly rappers back in like 06-07' because I used to drive up to Philly from MD back when I was in college when I was bored. It's funny how Meek blew up to who he is today when it could have easily been Reed Dollaz who actually seemed to have a slightly bigger local buzz at the time.

Evidently, bruh had a sick leather game even as a baby :wow: Peep the OG Pelle :smokin

Mitch Richmond with the Coogi in 94' :smokin

It's that time of year. Sweater season.

00-story-fancy-polo-event.jpg

Polo bear sweater is :pimp:. Them Paper denim jeans was :sick: in retrospect. I had that same pair with the square pockets in the front that had the allover paint splotches back in 04' :smh:. Cuffs dragging the ground and all, you couldn't tell me **** though. :lol:

sweater is still 10/10 would cop

Back
Top Bottom