~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 7.14.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 7.26.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 8.41.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 8.42.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 8.46.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 8.47.47 PM.png

Jordan XVs have always looked better as a "lifestyle" shoe, rather than basketball shoe, IMO. Same with the Xs. When you throw suede and monochromatic colors on them, they look awesome

There was a period......i dunno if it was just when or because we were younger....where we experimented with all types of ways to lace sneakers lol.

Shoezeum dudes commentary was aggravating but vid and collection was dope.

He should have just called the pre SB Dunks with the stuffed tongue what they are. Low Pros or Pro Bs.

The Sheed with the Rose on it is the Rose Garden. Not the "City Of Roses". Named after the arena the Blazers played for when he was on the team.

The Dirty AF2 is obviously a Hawks/Atlanta color way and had NOTHING to do with Nelly. Goodie Mob coined the term "Dirty South".

There were a few other cringeworthy moments from him.

I actually found a DS pair of the Powder Blue/Yellow Shima III Dunks the other day :lol:

Last edited:
There was a period......i dunno if it was just when or because we were younger....where we experimented with all types of ways to lace sneakers lol.

Lol that's why it bugged me out, dude was like I've never seen anyone lace their shoes like that. I'm not trying to Ninja it and say we invented it. Lol

Back
Top Bottom