~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

They need to show Fat Joe's collection.. it's prob way more than Breezy but Breezy has ALOT.

IMG_8928.jpg

Young Scooter x YBS Skola

How's that a bad fit? You one of those anti-supreme/anything hyped dudes?
see below, wearing both at the time is hella tacky, plus it has that ugly LV monogram all-over print

but you probably one of those stans that cops everything limited/hyped
OBJ has no real fashion sense and masks it behind wearing Supreme constantly. 2 Chainz is on the same binge.

dudes are hella OD

IMG_0941.JPG
IMG_0942.JPG

The Truth in his Sharkley PEs to sign his 1-day with the Celtics
no lie, the zoom sharkley is one of the best shoes I ever played ball in

OBJ
Shanon Sharpe is sneaker head? Weird
Yeah it is crazy that Shanon is a sneakerhead, I listen/watch him every morning on Undisputed and he occasionally rattles off some of his shoes. I want to say he traded a fan some Nike Yeezy's for AFC title game tickets. He always says in the same breath PJ out on the Suns has a nice collection.
They need to show Fat Joe's collection.. it's prob way more than Breezy but Breezy has ALOT.
To be honest thinking back on his Cribs episode I wasn't that impressed with his collection, I know it was years ago but it seemed kind of small.

For them old heads that remember, the soundtrack for the video is crazy. I wish they would bring back Cribs but they tried once already. Instead of having that "work out room" make a shoe room.

Yeah it is crazy that Shanon is a sneakerhead, I listen/watch him every morning on Undisputed and he occasionally rattles off some of his shoes. I want to say he traded a fan some Nike Yeezy's for AFC title game tickets. He always says in the same breath PJ out on the Suns has a nice collection.

To be honest thinking back on his Cribs episode I wasn't that impressed with his collection, I know it was years ago but it seemed kind of small.

For them old heads that remember, the soundtrack for the video is crazy. I wish they would bring back Cribs but they tried once already. Instead of having that "work out room" make a shoe room.

context is everything, when that fat joe cribs dropped, it was da first time contemporary sneaker culture was televised.

context is everything, when that fat joe cribs dropped, it was da first time contemporary sneaker culture was televised.
True, but if you liked sneakers you liked sneakers. He shouldn't need the media to sensationalize it for you to do it, if so then...

They didn't really even show you much of what he had. Just a quick pan. Plus when he goes to the garage you can see a few more pairs.

True, but if you liked sneakers you liked sneakers. He shouldn't need the media to sensationalize it for you to do it, if so then...

to frame it better, when that video dropped i had people asking me what's ebay and do people really buy sneakers on da internet? and im in NYC, i can only imagine how people in da Midwest or west coast marvelled at all those Nike Air Force I's which were still a North East Regional shoe (you couldn't even by Air force I's on Eastbay or Footlocker.com, Nike had some obscure embargo on em)

to frame it better, when that video dropped i had people asking me what's ebay and do people really buy sneakers on da internet? and im in NYC, i can only imagine how people in da Midwest or west coast marvelled at all those Nike Air Force I's which were still a North East Regional shoe (you couldn't even by Air force I's on Eastbay or Footlocker.com, Nike had some obscure embargo on em)
Those in the know know what is up. I had a guy in 1999 amazed movies were on DVD. I guess I just don't understand because I have been tied to the Internet since 96. I'm sure his collection has grown, however as I said when I saw his collection back then I wasn't impressed. Plus I remember being confused why he was licking the bottom of the shoes. All that combined left a bad taste in my mouth, pun not intended.

Can anybody link/id this shirt

That is the adidas originals "rio" t shirt

You could look around but best bet is
http://m.ebay.com/itm/AJ9176-Mens-Adidas-Originals-Rio-Color-Lost-N-Brasil-T-Shirt-GRY-MLTI-CLR-/182150046201?var=&hash=item2a68fd21f9:m:m0RQHxdnDdp1DpWANN2dhyw&_trkparms=pageci%3Aacc9e0ba-6e36-11e7-88b7-74dbd18084f1%7Cparentrq%3A661bae1815d0a8670d55cc1afffc5afd%7Ciid%3A1

Btw...adidas is killing it with their t shirt game.
Whoever is designing the adidas originals ones is doing a HELLOVA job.

Back
Top Bottom