~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

please stop posting pictures of ASAP Rocky... dudes fits are the worse... smh

:lol:

that met gala fit was atrocious.
met-gala-2017-510-asap-rocky-superJumbo-v2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh I didnt know those were releasing, I just thought they made a special edition for Friends and Family.

im hoping u can just wipe that **** off w a baby wipe

before the decade ends JB will find a way to sell us yellowed soles and people will even want to pay more for that ****

Were those AJKO's that came out with the pre yellowed midsoles? You could wipe it off if you wanted too.

I understand the reason why they are releasing the 4s like that, because of Do The Right Thing but I don't want a pair of 4's with a big scuff on them. I am trying to AVOID that.

ASAP fit, from the waist down be looking like Chingo Bling.

Were those AJKO's that came out with the pre yellowed midsoles? You could wipe it off if you wanted too.

I understand the reason why they are releasing the 4s like that, because of Do The Right Thing but I don't want a pair of 4's with a big scuff on them. I am trying to AVOID that.

ASAP fit, from the waist down be looking like Chingo Bling.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah around 2012ish. It was when KO's were first getting retro'd. The white/ sail colorway with the red swoosh had a yellowed midsole but it didn't just wipe off on some Lisa Frank ****, you had to use acetone if I'm not mistaken but the shoe was meant to look vintage. The next year Nike put the yellowed midsole treatment on the infrared air max 90's and everybody moaned. You can't even find those vintage 90's now for less than $250. The vintage laser blue 90's from that year are even harder to find

Back
Top Bottom