~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Oprah ain't no clone :lol:

Under them pounds of makeup is :x

You wanna talk clones...look at your boy Ye recently [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
C_Ms6UfUQAAmYdk.jpg

That is one ugly family, damn.

Pops should definitely have his sons wearing the BBB shoes. He said he already had like 50 pairs made so they just want to wear Jays. Not a good look.

That is one ugly family, damn.

Pops should definitely have his sons wearing the BBB shoes. He said he already had like 50 pairs made so they just want to wear Jays. Not a good look.

Looks aside, I will agree with you 1000% that having your 'athletes' wear sneaker product outside of your own brand is a really, really bad look.

Reebok & Adidas have had major problems with their paid endorsers wearing Nike/JB product for decades now and those are brands worth several million dollars.

This cat Lavar has clearly not invested a cent of his money into the 'Ball' sneaker hence the ludicrous, built to order pricing that increases as sizes increase.

Dude should at the very least have a marketing intern or two join his BBB brand so he can be advised of events that have exposure and his kids can accordingly wear their 'signatures'.

Last edited:
Events like one of his sons bball game....
This dude goofed on this
But then again if I'm one of his other kids, I'm waiting on my own signature shoe
"I'm a big baller too"

Kendall Jenner x ASAP Rocky

Shad Moss

Conceited

Dave East

DJ Khaled

Taco Charlton x Ezekiel Elliot

Fabolous

Famous Dex

Jadakiss

Lebron James

Lil Yachty