~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Lol so this cat really spending his Diplomats money on a 'brand' worn by only 2 people? :lol:

y'all some hating *** ****** lol

i wouldnt rock any of vamp **** but ive seen hood ****** rock that

the type of ***** who shops at jimmy jazz and dtlr and has every foam color and every true jacket to match

sensitive jimmy has built a nice little side hustle that man got soda

Last edited:
Step By Step cast
o-STEP-BY-STEP-FAM-PHOTO-facebook.jpg

toofab_step_by_step_cast_then_and_now.JPG_src.jpg

06096df-69584-profimedia-0018872456-2048x0-shrink.jpg

ABC_step_by_step_lakin_01_jef_160302_4x3_992.jpg

Christine Lakin so damn fine now
d710cbc0e271a4f35d092c0ffecc56d5.jpg

Speaking of Step By Step, I used to fap heavy in middle school to Joyce Dewitt on 3's Company (Nick At Nite). Shawtyboo had that banging body for a white chick in the 70's. 
devil.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
sir, you are repped.....this show had them visuals for a young buck like myself....janet, chrissy and even terry could get it

i still want a snowman t shirt.

they need to let this hype beast chick do all the sneaker shopping joints at complex

Last edited:
Wait, why was my post deleted? That's dumb as ****. Which one of you clowns told on me? That one kid that's always getting bullied?

I see some Dungeon Family members.......

2 Chainz will always be a lame to me. Son is wild corny.

I enjoy watching these morons tattoo their face and keep adding to it. It looks so damn ridiculous.

Shout out to Killer Mike for wearing some baggy jeans. It's embarrassing seeing fat people wear "skinny" jeans and showing all their rolls.

Feels like Teyana been mad extra since her Kanye video. All that ain't necessary. Her album was fire, this extra corn **** she doing is wack.
reported.

JK

Back
Top Bottom