~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I don't HAVE to. But I do.

I have a dope vintage De La Soul Is Dead T.

I like that album. I can find a million dope T shirts that don't apply to a band who's music I've never heard or have no knowledge of.

All these dudes rocking band merch for groups they never heard are funny style to me. But I'm that guy I guess.

Of course, if dude is legit Slayer fan, I stand corrected :lol:

Y'all questioning these dudes, askin em if they can name songs?

Swear some of y'all be doin the most.

Next, you won't be able to rock jerseys unless u can name that players accompishments :lol:

Next, you won't be able to rock jerseys unless u can name that players accompishments :lol:

Never realized it until now, but apparently I subscribe to this too.

The same way I don't agree with dude rocking **** they have zero knowledge of though (in the sports/music etc. realm before y'all start telling me I need to be a Levi's historian), y'all don't need to agree with me.

I said my piece.

Last edited:
I guess people better brush up on their Levi's and Hanes history before they get called out lol...

:lol:

All good.

Hardly doin the most though. It's just natural for me.

Like I said, the only jerseys/team gear I own are for players/teams I genuinely **** with. I've never felt compelled to buy any others.

Same with music. Comic book T's. Etc etc.

I guess people better brush up on their Levi's and Hanes history before they get called out lol...

Because that's clearly the same thing.......

Last edited:
I feel the same way about jerseys/teams gear and the band tees. Personally, im only buying it if im a fan of em.

But I dont care enough to knock the next man about it if they wearing something they know nothing about

:lol:

All good.

Hardly doin the most though. It's just natural for me.

Like I said, the only jerseys/team gear I own are for players/teams I genuinely **** with. I've never felt compelled to buy any others.

Same with music. Comic book T's. Etc etc.
Because that's clearly the same thing.......
Thats cool you care about that stuff, but why should everyone else? Its cool though, I'm done...

Where did I say everyone else should?

What part of "I'm that guy" did you not understand?

That applies to me. It wasn't meant to get a response from you.

I don't HAVE to. But I do.

I have a dope vintage De La Soul Is Dead T.

I like that album. I can find a million dope T shirts that don't apply to a band who's music I've never heard or have no knowledge of.

All these dudes rocking band merch for groups they never heard are funny style to me. But I'm that guy I guess.

Of course, if dude is legit Slayer fan, I stand corrected :lol:
Truth being spoke here. You represent what you wear.

jlaw-whtvr.gif

I'm not ever wearing a group or an album that I don't rock with hard. Wearing a band shirt you know literally nothing about is wack to me.

Meek's Gucci fit is hard as **** but that's some **** you can only wear when you going out for the night. It's OD and too much but you can get away with it going out. Looks tough with the constructs.

AF1 Mids are trash, never owned a pair and never will. They'll always remind me of women's AF1s for some reason. Nike just released a real nice green pair, should have made them highs.

Last edited:
I bought a Misfits shirt from target or sears I think because I like the logo. Wanted it because I saw a streetwear brand make one with a gold tooth. This guy in my class went on a rant of how he hates people who don't listen to misfits wear the shirt. He actually never saw me wear the shirt though.

Back
Top Bottom