~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

tumblr_n8e92jc7gT1qdx342o1_500.jpg
tumblr_n28iu90qdu1roodvro1_500.jpg

Social media killed regional fits.

Used to be able to tell off break where a cat was from based on his fit and how he rocked it.

For the most part atleast.
You could tell from the shoes a man rocked where somebody was from. A pair of flightposites, Duncan foams, new balance of goadomes were dc area/bmore dead giveaways.

What happened to Gucci :smh:

Seems happy.

Seems healthy.

At the end of the day, that's really only what matters.

And Nate Rob rocking my Penfield x Staple jacket from many years back. :smokin

As much as I wonder about Kodak and why he's always posted here, dude also seems like a happy dude....who don't give a damn. Respect.

BET/MTV killed regional fits.

Used to be able to tell off break where a cat was from based on his fit and how he rocked it.

For the most part atleast.
Fixed. Everybody was rocking throwbacks nationwide in the early 2000's after seeing Fab and others wearing Mitchell and Ness everything on BET/MTV. 

Most areas still do have regional styles. DMV is big on Helly Hansen jackets like it's 96'. DMV styles change every ten years though. The 2000's were all about North Face and Nike boots. But North Face became too generic and Nike boots became too basic. When I first moved to Maryland in the 90's, the DMV was all about slouch socks, Warner Bros gear, HOBO, horrible local t-shirt brands like Da*Link*Went and DDTP World, seashells at the ends of braids and sparkly snapbacks with your name written in glitter 
laugh.gif

NY and Chicago dress similar with Pelle leathers and Timbs. It's the attitude and accents that distinguish them. L.A. style is unmistakable and blatantly influenced by skaters and cholos. Some regional styles have been washed out with social media and the new 2010's era. Where I'm from in the Bay used to be all about Girbauds from Brand X in the 90's to shuttles in the 2000's. But some folks in the Bay never stopped wearing Starter jackets since the 90's and cats in the hood have sick peacoat game in SF. 

DMV is big on Helly Hansen jackets like it's 96'. DMV styles change every ten years though. The 2000's were all about North Face and Nike boots. But North Face became too generic and Nike boots became too basic. When I first moved to Maryland in the 90's, the DMV was all about slouch socks, Warner Bros gear, HOBO, horrible local t-shirt brands like Da*Link*Went and DDTP World, seashells at the ends of braids and sparkly snapbacks with your name written in glitter

This all All fact.

21 Savage

ASAP Rocky x ASAP Ferg

Barack Obama

DJ Khaled

Fabolous

Joe Haden

John Wall

Kanye x Kim West

Karruche

Kylie Jenner

Liv Morgan

Nate Robinson

Nick Grant

Odell Beckham

Rich The Kid

T.I.

Travis Scott

Wale

Kim *** don't match her thighs though.

These docs gotta tell these women they gotta purchase the matching thighs to.

Last edited:
Woulda been cool if his sweater didn't have that logo
Looks like an airport fit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom