~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

You spelled jayz wrong
laugh.gif
you win sir....lucky for nas he look young enough to pull it off

God... I thought we all agreed years ago.
Nas is better at rap.
Jay is better at relationships
Both of them had already peaked fashion wise by 2000.
Neither were EVER Jericho EVER the desire of regular females.

Until Jay Z owns a high rent shoe boutique in Vegas.... THAT STILL HAS DEALS FOR ME........ NAS WON.

Well I'll give it up to Nas since he was the first rapper to "bring a platinum plaque back to the projects"

But I still wanna hate
I'll be his guest, He suggest

Last edited:
Nas is better at rap.

Until Jay Z owns a high rent shoe boutique in Vegas.... THAT STILL HAS DEALS FOR ME........ NAS WON.

You must not have been on NT very long.

Edit:
nope. :lol:

Last edited:
Jay z was the first rapper to executive produce a video game
Nba 2k13
First to be creative director of an alcoholic brand
Budweiser select
First to be an nba and mlb agent
First rapper to wear a do rag
First rapper to wear platinum
first to invest in champagne
theres so many

You must not have been on NT very long.

Edit:
nope. :lol:
My friend. The first shoe I bought because of this site was Zoom generation first games the day they came out. I was here before the wings started falling off ninja hoods St Micheal LOL.

Hell I even put my boy on this site for altitude 13s the first time.

Anything I say regarding nas and Jay will always be jokes as it's not a real sticking point with me.

Nas gave me a deal on command forces
Jay hasn't done anything for me

Jay z was the first rapper to executive produce a video game
Nba 2k13
First to be creative director of an alcoholic brand
Budweiser select
First to be an nba and mlb agent
First rapper to wear a do rag
First rapper to wear platinum
first to invest in champagne
theres so many
no need to validate that sir..the gif of that grown man having his head caressed by another grown man gave jay the w in my book...lmao....all nas had to do was act like his boy was wrong and i would vouch for him, but he continued...therefore he lost

My friend. The first shoe I bought because of this site was Zoom generation first games the day they came out. I was here before the wings started falling off ninja hoods St Micheal LOL.

Hell I even put my boy on this site for altitude 13s the first time.

Anything I say regarding nas and Jay will always be jokes as it's not a real sticking point with me.

Nas gave me a deal on command forces
Jay hasn't done anything for me
well if you didnt have to rub his head for the discount, i can see why you vouching for him...lol

Nas is better at rap.

You're wrong about "regular" females. Every woman I know, relative or friend, ghetto or geek, LOVE nas. Dude has been a hearthrob to women since he broke into the limelight.

no need to validate that sir..the gif of that grown man having his head caressed by another grown man gave jay the w in my book...lmao....all nas had to do was act like his boy was wrong and i would vouch for him, but he continued...therefore he lost
lol yall are funny though, dude is a professional so when his boy wiped the sweat from his head ,because he didnt have a headband on and its what a good posse would do for your boy, and he didnt stop its because he was performing and him stopping would take away from his fans experience. Ether Vs Supa Ugly, you already know. Nas is way better with his rhymes but Jay is the commercial rapper. Both are great but the feud will forever continue

So every boxer (Tyson, Sugar Ray, Holyfield, Frazier, Ali) must be suspect for having trainers and cut-guys :rofl:

lol yall are funny though, dude is a professional so when his boy wiped the sweat from his head ,because he didnt have a headband on and its what a good posse would do for your boy, and he didnt stop its because he was performing and him stopping would take away from his fans experience. Ether Vs Supa Ugly, you already know. Nas is way better with his rhymes but Jay is the commercial rapper. Both are great but the feud will forever continue
thanks for the explanation.....still aint right in my book
So every boxer (Tyson, Sugar Ray, Holyfield, Frazier, Ali) must be suspect for having trainers and cut-guys
roll.gif
pic has nothing to do with boxing tho

Nas ain't been right in the head every since he found that condom in destinys baby seat

This is something that seems to be lost on a lot of people.

You can have your own style, and just tighten it up here and there, without chasing "trends" as they come and go.

Yea one thing about nas as that he never followed trends :smokin

Nasir Hendrix

"Can't y'all see that he's fake"

Congrats on finding a pic of Nas in Bape. There's a pic of BIG in Bape as well but it was taken before it was trendy. I need context.

Either way, 99% of the time my point stands.

I can't believe dudes are still doing this Nas vs. Jay Z kiddie **** :lol:

Last edited:
You need context of nas wearing bape and dad hats in 2016 :lol: And don't bring biggie in this, he had that jacket before anybody even knew what bape was. Jayz prolly introduced him to it. HOV won

That looks like the Bape X Puma collab released this year

I slept I the soccer jersey smh

Back
Top Bottom