~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Yo gotti looks like if they took draymond green at the same weight and just compressed him to 5'7

Peña went straight to the hall of fame for that one. They pulled his prints from her face and tracked him down.

Last edited:
I think he waited for her soul to re-enter her body (a true gentleman) but homeboy looked like he was about to finish her off with a choke slam. I need a post soul dislocation interview with this chick. I hope she was evaluated for a concussion and put on a CTE watch.

DSC_2985-X2.jpg

DSC_2903-X2.jpg

Bow wow girl :nerd:
Looks italian 8)

Ronaldo rockin Barkleys

View media item 2306849
Never gave that color much thought but those would be cleanfor the summer.

Wish the bubble was purple or orange or sumthin tho

Last edited:
Mariah Carey been gross for a while now and a culture vulture for over two decades.

2289751.jpg

that's her pops though...

Don't care if her pops is Venezuelan, she's a white girl. When **** get ugly for her or her career is downhill, she runs right to the white people. **** her.

Project Pat appreciation in here is appreciated

I'm cool with the fitted clothes look but some of this **** is too small. When your **** is sizes too small for your girl to get in, there's a problem. Some of these shirts gotta be XS they wear. Pants look painted on, SMH.

Flint 15s were always my favorite. Copped them for $50 from Eastbay.

Shad's fit at the club is a bit too feminine. Almost looks like the (fly looking) bird with him could wear it too. :smh:

Hahahaha Hahahaha , Mariah's always been flaky and I will agree with you that time hasn't been too kind to her as she ain't aging gracefully.

I respected his shoe game when he first came out.He kept them Charcoal 7,s on feet daily.The same with Hov.Jay is going to keep 1,s in rotation no matter what.Hes done it through the years.Its not original seeing all of the celebrities rock every new retro release.Just because they can afford it.Or because they can get them for free.Your a celebrity,so thats a given.I would respect and look more at someone who rocks only specific numbered models/Cw,s.Because i woud know thats what they like.If your rocking every numbered release ever released.Your just a sheep to me.Just like how everyone wears the same brand/look/style of clothing right now.Music/clothing use to be about individualism/self expression/orginality.Thats long gone.Everybody looks and sounds the same.Nobody wants to push the envelope and look different and sound different.When anyone does.Everybody hops on it because of social media.Entertainment is not as interesting as it was in the 80,s/90,s.Everything is regurgitated from the clothes to the movies.

entertainment is not as interesting as it was in the 80s/90s

Thats a tricky assessment because for the most part everyone remembers the good films..good shows...good music from past eras.

Thats what is shown on tv...played on oldies stations etc. Fashion as well is like that.

Nobody remembers the bad shows....bad films...bad songs...bad fashion .

And in each respectable decade there was ALOT.

I dont think this era is "less interesting " i just think its different

Last edited:
Thats a tricky assessment because for the most part everyone remembers the good films..good shows...good music from past eras.

Thats what is shown on tv...played on oldies stations etc. Fashion as well is like that.

Nobody remembers the bad shows....bad films...bad songs...bad fashion .

And in each respectable decade there was ALOT.

I dont think this era is "less interesting " i just think its different
back in the 90's/80's there was a mystique that's missing now a days. not knowing created excitement. now we have social media @ our finger tips though out the day. information overload. things start to become mundane.

All im saying is.Is that this culture is not progessing.Entertainment in any form was ground breaking in the 80,s/90,s.From music=Hip Hop/Rap,Rock/Heavy Metal,R&B/Soul music.Movies,different fashion.Being original while being creative was being pushed at an all time high.Everything is stagnant right now.This has nothing to do with Social Media.Were getting old stuff rehashed/repackaged.Put it this way.It wouldnt be hard to ask the designer who made Air Jordan 1-14 and Air Maxes and all the old Nike,s.To go back to the drawing board.And tell them to create new designed shoes that they wouldve created back then.Then release them today with different names.Shoes in general arent as good looks wise anymore.Every new shoe out looks similar in some type of way.Thin/flimsy light weight cotton material on top.With some type of Boost/Zoom at the bottom.You mean to tell me these movie directors cant think of new stories and movie concepts anymore.All were getting is sequals and add ons to the same movies.At the rate were going.4 years from now.Everybody will be wearing semi baggy jeans with starter jackets.While going to see Stars Wars episode 11.Social Media has nothing to do with creating something new,or looking different from the majority.Its still catches my attention sometimes.Its just not exciting anymore.You already know what your going to get before you see it.

We're just used to what we've experienced already. There's a lot of innovation that's happened recently in this era thats still fresh but will become classic and a staple in years to come. Fashion is cyclical, there's nothing ever really new in that aspect. Only borrowed or fine tuned for today's culture. Hollywood is a fickle place, they're always gonna rehash whats worked in the past even if it's long been a dormant franchise which is why we get garbage like Terminator: Quest for the booty water. History just evolved to a point where we get instant gratification and there's nothing wrong with that. I don't want to go back to a time where the phone rings and I don't know who's calling.

Back
Top Bottom