~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

james-harden-sideeye-gif.gif

Everything looks good on me playboy, plus, I had one during my adolescent years.
It's funny that certain throwback trends haven't been brought back by the masses yet. Case in point, the windbreaker suit. I got a Lacoste windbreaker suit. Every time I wear it, someone trying to buy the jacket off me though. 
laugh.gif
 Nothing was more d-boy fresh in the late 80's/early 90's than a windbreaker suit. 

"Sergio Tacchini flippin mad pies"

Dangerous Dame from Oakland who was signed to the OG No Limit

Everything looks good on me playboy, plus, I had one during my adolescent years.
It's funny that certain throwback trends haven't been brought back by the masses yet. Case in point, the windbreaker suit. I got a Lacoste windbreaker suit. Every time I wear it, someone trying to buy the jacket off me though. :lol:  Nothing was more d-boy fresh in the late 80's/early 90's than a windbreaker suit. 

View media item 2199683
"Sergio Tacchini flippin mad pies"
View media item 2199685
Dangerous Dame from Oakland who was signed to the OG No Limit
View media item 2199691

View media item 2199688
View media item 2199689

actually....

nike already started to bring them back..

01-04-2016_nike_windrunner_obsidian_universityred_dw_1.jpg

I've been looking for a wind breaker suit for a few years now. Lacoste had a $250 one that was hard but I'm not paying that.

I've been looking for a wind breaker suit for a few years now. Lacoste had a $250 one that was hard but I'm not paying that.

Pops up on eBay all the time, cult status in the uk.

Jb released a couple of classics a few years back. Picked up 2 myself cheap from eastbay

2 Chainz

Ace Hood

Alyson Felix

Bryson Tiller

Conceited

Curren$y

Designiier

Dexter Fowler

DJ Envy

DJ Khaled

Fabolous

Iman Shumpert x Teyana Taylor

John Wall

Jordan Clarkson

Kehlani

Nas

Orange Calderon

Rockie Fresh

Teyana Taylor

Beyonce x Jay Z x T.I.

Travis Scott

Matchy Matchy making a come back? :nerd:

Nah fam, team uniform and team colored kicks have always been cool.

That said quality on said kicks is straight trash, you can literally see the folds on the cardboard/plastic leather on the right pair.

Back
Top Bottom