~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Gearing up for Boot Season.. 
pimp.gif

"Flea just caught a body, cause we don't know karate" ~ Rowdy 

Hov X Freeway :pimp:.

I need to Beans to be there, and for them to perform "What we do" in person. My life would be complete.
Jay and Freeway performed it at the first Made in America concert. Was dope. No Beans though :frown:

:smh:

Gramps still prayin' workin on my nerves man...
Like, "Son you gotta get your soul clean...
Before they blow them horns like Coltrane..."
But still I cry tears of a hustler
Wipe tears from my mother, pour out beers for her brothers...
That's above us, make beds for the babies
Tuck kids under covers, buy cribs for their mothers
**** I'll probably be wylin' with their fathers
Tell Ms. Robert, tell Enijah that I'm ridin' for her father
That's like my brother, like same mother different father
Any problems dog know I got 'em

freewy and beans both tied for the 2nd best verse

Bullets breeze by you, like Louisiana mane :smh:

Last edited:
Wordplay is cute and all.

Beans hitting on something deeper.

Given what the song is about, he kilt that ****.

If we taking it there then this is the best part of the song

'Cause when the teeth stop showin' and the stomach start growlin' Then the heat start flowin'
If you from the hood I know you feel me
([Jay-Z Keep going)

Like you can really feel that **** :smokin

I wasn't trying to rank **** fam :lol:

Of course they all had cold lines.

That whole Beans stanza is A+ to me though. And his flow through it is lovely as well :smokin

Last edited:
Yo if ben baller caught a fish it would be covered in pave set canarys and be too big to fit on your punk boat.
Only his homies lrg yacht on 38 inch platinum giovannis with the matching helicopter, can pull a fish like that.
If you dont believe it, ask the game, nas, ye, kim k, j lo and the ghosts of tupac and biggie. They were all there.
#coolestasianthatdiditb4you

The funniest thing about Ben baller is when he actually meets ballers like David Lee he's a straight up groupie! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The funniest thing about Ben baller is when he actually meets ballers like David Lee he's a straight up groupie! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I hear he owns none of his cars, it's basically marketing for Platinum Motorsports. If so that pretty smart making people think
he's got all these whips but owns none and has them pay the bill for him to drive and market the company.

Last edited:

I hear he owns none of his cars, it's basically marketing for Platinum Motorsports. If so that pretty smart making people think
he's got all these whips but owns none and has them pay the bill for him to drive and market the company.
kinda ballin

He's not the only celebrity doing that.Ive heard a few of your favorite rappers/athletes.Get certain cars,Jewelry,clothes for free.Its all marketing.You see your favorite celebrities in a certain car,or set of clothes.Then the average working person buys it.Because of the influence.The crazy part of it.Is that they can afford it.But because there famous and well known.Companies give them these things to get more sales.Thats why it's so funny when you have people pocket watching.They can care less about others opinions.There living the dream.And 50% of it is built off of peoples false perception and illusion of what they see.

I never really have an issue with dudes who people claim don't "own their cars".

They used to say that **** about Ray J and a gang of other artists/rappers.

Cars are a horrendous investment for the most part.

He's not the only celebrity doing that.Ive heard a few of your favorite rappers/athletes.Get certain cars,Jewelry,clothes for free.Its all marketing.You see your favorite celebrities in a certain car,or set of clothes.Then the average working person buys it.Because of the influence.The crazy part of it.Is that they can afford it.But because there famous and well known.Companies give them these things to get more sales.Thats why it's so funny when you have people pocket watching.They can care less about others opinions.There living the dream.And 50% of it is built off of peoples false perception and illusion of what they see.
wait ppl dont know this? was this not obvious

Back
Top Bottom