~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Og white infrareds are so dope. That retro pair was HOT trash I passed on a pair for 140 when I saw them in person :x

Toilet seat leather Fred flintstone toe box jumpman etc

Wish they had retro-ed the VI in the good retro years (1999-2007, although OG colourways in 2004-2007 had trash materials). I agree with you on everything about the retro VI.

home-improvment-01.jpg

rs_634x825-160226114707-634.Home-Improvement.3.ms.022616.jpg

Home_Improvement_jonathan_taylor_thomas_706604_5.jpg

cxfdnxiob2vfkdwgcjtj.jpg

Mark Taylor > Will Smith

]
Wish they had retro-ed the VI in the good retro years (1999-2007, although OG colourways in 2004-2007 had trash materials). I agree with you on everything about the retro VI.

Midnight navy and infrared VIs retroed in 2000. (Unless you meant just the maroons)

Last edited:
I missed this but could someone clue me in on Anthony Hamliton's connection to JB. He was the last dude I thought would be getting not only exclusive Jordan's but multiples.

Btw...Comin' From Where I'm From is still one of my favorite albums.

Those yeezy's are cheeks, drakes fit is nice and I think Blake's XI are maroon. I'd actually cop those. I'm good on the spacejams dropping, done with buying OG colorways over and over. Retro+ grabs my attention more these days.

What year is that picture? Those flat top glasses ol boy is rocking look just like the retro superfutures I've been wearing since 09

Last edited:
Will reserve my opinion of Fab's step daughter until age is confirmed...

Last edited:
He literally just posted that pic like 3 hours ago. That's this week cause they're in DR on vacation

Back
Top Bottom