~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I fell into the hype of not wearing jean shorts a few years ago. Then I started thinking about how hard a white t or beater was with some denim shorts in the summer time was. **** is classic, I was buggin. I went and bought some back in like 2013 again and now they coming back. I'm not buying them short *** jean shorts men wearing now or the slim fit joints. Look like women's to me.

Last edited:
i like the fact he included those trainer max 94 in there 8)

that sneakers really nice but they got oversaturated as hell with the cws.

y'all some real sneakerheads......all them forces do absolutely nothing at all for me....they must've been limited

I'm glad you all appreciated the pic just as much as I did. Love those Taiwan AF1's and the Carnival's. OG Fire Red V's and Playoff 8's with the red tab were a good look too :smokin

Last edited:
i blame nt for me knowing of a couple of these cats 
mean.gif

It seems like no one in Envy's camp has the courage to tell him that this jeans are straight garbage. Dude literally goes out of his way to find the worst-looking, ill-fitting joints. :smh:

It seems like no one in Envy's camp has the courage to tell him that this jeans are straight garbage. Dude literally goes out of his way to find the worst-looking, ill-fitting joints.
mean.gif
It's not the fit its the design of the jeans thats the atrocity
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom