~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Lol, gucci got his own lane. I don't listen to gucci for lyrics, I listen for realism, beats, and to see the thots go crazy. I listen to different artist for lyrics, content, and wordplay aka different lane.

Last edited:
Honestly, 2 or 3 songs is all you need. Do you expect someone, let's say...who doesn't like Gucci for example, to listen to 20 of his songs, and have to wait until song #19 to hear a dope line and say "ok....Gucci isn't complete trash...I bump him down a level to just trash."?

:lol:

If you can't tell someone is good, bad, talented, or you simply you don't like them by 2 or 3 songs, then I don't know what to say.
Honestly that's one of the stupidest things I've ever read. If you listen to 9 minutes of a person's discography and think you can form an opinion that's fine but do everybody a favor and keep your misguided assumptions to yourself.

What's the song minimum before one may form an opinion?

you heard one Gucci Mane song... you heard them all...  I fools with a few of the bammas cuts though...

Realist quote I ever seen in here. And for all you Gucci doubter, listen to servin, something from nothing, icy part 2, don't deserve it

Last edited:
All the real ones dig gucc.....his music aint for squares....that simple
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom