~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I thought white people were gonna eat this **** up. Hahahahaha.

Shyne made a video from Belize? Wonder what type of check Puff wrote for that.

Puff needs to bring back the velours. Been looking for a plain one for years and can't find one.

Damn, he still rapping. This just came out.

What is this garbage??? Smh

I shoulda been at the Bad Boy 20th anny concert :smh:

Man, I want to go but I'm not ****** with those prices. Not paying $350 to see some 40 year olds dance and sing. One of the videos I saw, Mase was all out of breath and off beat. 112 was looking bad. Black Rob is sick and Lil' Kim looks like a pixar character. The good seats were $350 and then decent ones were $150. I'm good.

J****man & Nas was there..and tbh, if you dont see em now and da twilight of their prime, you'll never see em...

By da end of da night, da lineup was puff daddy no way out tour on steroids.

Last edited:
I've seen NaS twice and Jay three times. Part of the reason I stopped listening to Jay was because he picks his worst ****** songs to perform. Then when he did N's in Paris 6x instead of the good songs like Illest MFer, I was done.

The $150 seats are in the 200s and they're damn near on the side of the stage. Not worth the price.

Last edited:
I've seen NaS twice and Jay three times. Part of the reason I stopped listening to Jay was because he picks his worst ****** songs to perform. Then when he did N's in Paris 6x instead of the good songs like Illest MFer, I was done.

The $150 seats are in the 200s and they're damn near on the side of the page. Not worth the price.

You are the first person I ever heard say something bad about a Jay show, you were done after the WTT show?? I've been to many shows and wtt was definitely up there

Just curious what other Jay show did you go to cause he runs through damn near all his songs

Was fortunate enough to see a Nas & Jay (w/Foxy Brown opening) concert back in 1995 or 96, Worcester, MA. with about 200 people in attendance. Was in an auditorium or some type of rugged set up.

Tix were like $20 or something (prob $15 in advance :lol:). This was right before Reasonable Doubt dropped.

The good ol' days.

Wat video was this from?

I think he was talkin bout sum ill take the wall or sumthin like that

View media item 2042649
Those green timbs 8)
Dolomite :nerd:
Hov been rocked the dad hat

Last edited:

The $150 seats are in the 200s and they're damn near on the side of the page. Not worth the price.

You are the first person I ever heard say something bad about a Jay show, you were done after the WTT show?? I've been to many shows and wtt was definitely up there

Just curious what other Jay show did you go to cause he runs through damn near all his songs

Roc the Mic tour and Blueprint 3 tour. Think I saw him before the Roc the Mic tour, too. Does all those garbage *** singles and a few album cuts. Left disappointed every time I went to a show of his and I always laugh when people say how good his shows are. Only went to the last two because they were free.

"Where I'm From" is my fav Jay song and he did the whole song once, then the other two shoes just a verse and then into some ********.

Back
Top Bottom