~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

kevin looks to be enjoying him self. lol

Its a haunch but I think dude secretly hates bron and the situation that hes in.

I don't understand why Cunningham is always in the Cavs pics. Everyone in the pics get mad playing time and are good, then you got this guy that lives on the bench looking like an equipment guy.

kevin looks to be enjoying him self. lol

Its a haunch but I think dude secretly hates bron and the situation that hes in.

It's his own fault. He wanted to be traded there. He could've left before this season started but chose to stay. Now he'll have to keep tolerating lebron tweeting stuff about him like some high school girl.

I don't understand why Cunningham is always in the Cavs pics. Everyone in the pics get mad playing time and are good, then you got this guy that lives on the bench looking like an equipment guy.
Maybe LeBron/Kyrie/JR just happen to like him?

Bron took a liking to him and took him under his wing.

My man Delly ain't "fit in"? And Verajao done known Bron the longest, and can't get in a pic :lol:. This dude Bron gotta make sure he's in the middle too.

Bron took a liking to him and took him under his wing.

My man Delly ain't "fit in"? And Verajao done known Bron the longest, and can't get in a pic
laugh.gif
. This dude Bron gotta make sure he's in the middle too.
tune in next week to find out cunninghams face broke lbj's hand...

Back
Top Bottom