~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

conceited may do too much with his entire outfits but I don't see anything wrong with wearing jerseys

I don't think anyone minds Conceiteds jerseys or "matchy-matchy" getups but, he is one dimensional. I literally have never seen him in any other styles. Fabolous switches it up.

I don't think anyone minds Conceiteds jerseys or "matchy-matchy" getups but, he is one dimensional. I literally have never seen him in any other styles. Fabolous switches it up.

Now this? Factual... It took years for fabolous to learn how to be more well rounded thou :lol:

Some heat from the Carmichael Show

nbc, jerrod, bobby, air jordan 6 sport blue, red spizzike 6, 17+, db 8, don c 2, ovo 10, bin 23 premio 7, flint 13, sweater 7, lebron 12, air force 1 rt, yeezy 950 boot, dunk cork, timberland
 Not even a fan of that version of the 17, but I'll have to admit, he's making them look as fresh as they can be. The key to pulling off an outfit with that specific shoe is simplicity. The gold accents will make the fit look gaudy if you go overboard. Over all though, the original cut and color ways of the 17 is where it's at. Jb, what's good with the white and reds?

Someone take Trinidad James out the game please :smh:

I need them copper 17 in my life

Last edited:
Some heat from the Carmichael Show

nbc, jerrod, bobby, air jordan 6 sport blue, red spizzike 6, 17+, db 8, don c 2, ovo 10, bin 23 premio 7, flint 13, sweater 7, lebron 12, air force 1 rt, yeezy 950 boot, dunk cork, timberland
this bamma is corny... I tried to watch the show but... smh... and does this bamma wear dentures???  He got some big *** teeth...  lol

this bamma is corny... I tried to watch the show but... smh... and does this bamma wear dentures???  He got some big *** teeth...  lol
just looking at the pics, i came to the same conclusion about him being corny to me, not the teeth thing...i aint pay that much attention

Someone take Trinidad James out the game please
mean.gif

posting him in here dont help

stop it y'all

Jay in Timbs once again. I was getting clowned that entire year when he put that wack *** song out and this fool been wearing nonstop since that garbage.

I think Conceited got some dope fits. Sometimes he OD's though and some of his **** is too small but I **** with it.

Maroon 6s are fire.

Last edited:
If I had a dollar for everytime I saw Maroon 6's with a phillies jersey or the Maroon Nike Tech fleece outfit :lol:

Back
Top Bottom