CDP Sample VII (White/Red/Black/Grey)

They're really not bad, but I'm glad we got Hares. These are clean, but a little lacking in some pop besides the laces.

The amount of people fronting in this thread is unbelievable. Here is a Bulls colorway that I could definitley have seen MJ wearing back in his playing days. If these were OG and the Cards or Hares were a retro +, people would be all over these and hating the other two. That said, I like these and would have picked them up had they released.

The amount of people fronting in this thread is unbelievable. Here is a Bulls colorway that I could definitley have seen MJ wearing back in his playing days. If these were OG and the Cards or Hares were a retro +, people would be all over these and hating the other two. That said, I like these and would have picked them up had they released.

Originally Posted by jumpman623

Glad those didn't drop.
indifferent.gif

Agree!

those actually look pretty good. i hope they drop regardless

what amazes me are some of you bashing on this colorway. i bet if this was an OG color shoe, everyone would have been on this. these are clean!
pimp.gif

those actually look pretty good. i hope they drop regardless

what amazes me are some of you bashing on this colorway. i bet if this was an OG color shoe, everyone would have been on this. these are clean!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Pretty much.  This color is very reminiscent of the V's that came out with the same color scheme.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Pretty much.  This color is very reminiscent of the V's that came out with the same color scheme.

There is nothing wrong with this shoe. Ppl cry about "they need new cw's, i'm tired of a ruined classic being butchered with the wrong color shade" or some nonsense but don't appreciate new colors.

these are badaaas!

There is nothing wrong with this shoe. Ppl cry about "they need new cw's, i'm tired of a ruined classic being butchered with the wrong color shade" or some nonsense but don't appreciate new colors.

these are badaaas!

I hate how the front bottom part of the sole is red & the back is black..eh if that is patent leather,even though I think orions are terrible I'd pick orions over these.thank god they went with the hares.

I hate how the front bottom part of the sole is red & the back is black..eh if that is patent leather,even though I think orions are terrible I'd pick orions over these.thank god they went with the hares.

Back
Top Bottom