Cd sales 8-3-10 Vol. Eminem finally #2

lets keep it real though. Apart from a few places like the BX. us in Queens and the rest of NY consider Fat Joe pretty irrelevant. Sad truth

lets keep it real though. Apart from a few places like the BX. us in Queens and the rest of NY consider Fat Joe pretty irrelevant. Sad truth

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

:: Waits for the tired "Def Jam bought Rick Ross albums" posts ::

Ok But What's the explanation for the tremendous dropoff?
Every album drops off 70% into the 2nd week. lol Especially Rap albums. I take that back. Not all rap albums. Just the ones that sell atleast 80k their first week. Like for instance Fat Joe will probably sell 5k next week and that's only a 50% dropoff. But the higher your 1st week sales the higher the dropoff the next week will be. Ya'll say this everytime. Fact is the album is its cheapest the 1st week of its release. The 2nd week its already up to 15 dollars so people go out and cop it its first week.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

:: Waits for the tired "Def Jam bought Rick Ross albums" posts ::

Ok But What's the explanation for the tremendous dropoff?
Every album drops off 70% into the 2nd week. lol Especially Rap albums. I take that back. Not all rap albums. Just the ones that sell atleast 80k their first week. Like for instance Fat Joe will probably sell 5k next week and that's only a 50% dropoff. But the higher your 1st week sales the higher the dropoff the next week will be. Ya'll say this everytime. Fact is the album is its cheapest the 1st week of its release. The 2nd week its already up to 15 dollars so people go out and cop it its first week.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Co-signing this..

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Co-signing this..

My man EM makin dudes look like fools lololololol ... Where's that dude who said EM won't go platinum and his sales were gonna fall off after the first week and he has no singles for staying power on the charts? Ha ...

I got people on my timeline just now quoting No Love verses ...

My man EM makin dudes look like fools lololololol ... Where's that dude who said EM won't go platinum and his sales were gonna fall off after the first week and he has no singles for staying power on the charts? Ha ...

I got people on my timeline just now quoting No Love verses ...

dawg...hes STILL pushing 156k units!!!!

Number 1 in rap though!

sick.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom