CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

heads up these have hit south miami (dadeland mall footlocker). i just stumbled on them today , they were just putting them on display, FIRE!!! thats all i gotta say, i wasnt gonna cop, but after seeing them in person i really want them

damn guys be patient man... :lol:
laugh.gif
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]

Anybody have the FootLocker SKU for these? (It may begin w/a 41)

Thanks in advance....
Mahatma's Crossover.............. ILL!..........

Get some heat (all size 13) Nike Huarache 2k4 KB (Laser), Nike Haze Dunk Hi, Jordan Retro 13 (black/red), Reebok Answer DMX 10!!!..............

DON'T SLEEP........COME AND GET EM!!!

i went to the footlocker in 42nd st with my boy and with both picked up the black shirt and the sneakers to go wit it ......if anyone else is looking for the black tee they still have a few size's left
Im Not The Best ,Im Just Better Than You

Footlocker In Cleveland at Towercity just got them in
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

the footlocker on broadway between 45th n 44th got them to. I just came back from coppin my pair there before they closed.

Anyone know when another friends & family sale coming up again ? I need those blk/white deions.
TEAMGIANTS

copped mine earlier today with the shirt at foot locker in 42nd. i definitely think these are better than the aquas after seeing the aquas today too. i might have to pass on em but i doubt i will

big ups to ninja hood on the foot locker info too
You draw, better be Picasso, you know the best
cause if this is not so, ah, god bless

I chatted with a cust svc rep from Nike.com and he told me that they werent going to be online. They are only being released in Niketowns and Urban Accounts. I dont know if he knew what he was talking about but there you have it.
SHOES 1STRENT 2ND!
4 all your Sports Appearal Tees CHECK OUTwww.red27fashion.com

OK so I went to footlocker yesterday and gave the SKU and my order went through and everything was cool...then this morning someone from the main footlocker center calls me and says that shirt is no longer in the database so I gotta go back and get a refund...anyone else have this problem? Also could someone hook my up with the shirt in a medium if possible?
"Rhyme after rhyme it's the same topic
What make you think you hardcore cuz you was raised in the projects
Broke *** finally got a hundred in your pocket
Now you on the mic spittin' money's no object"
-Binary Star

Quote:
I chatted with a cust svc rep from Nike.com and he told me that they werent going to be online. They are only being released in Niketowns and Urban Accounts. I dont know if he knew what he was talking about but there you have it.

I'll be good either way, but I'm thinking they'll be on NDC.

They got the Air Force Max B's up there, for one.

Two, there's lots of shoes that shouldn't have gone up, but they did. Penny Foams, I'm sure if you asked a rep that they would say the Foams would NEVER be on NDC. B-Day Lebron IV's also came up.

I'm not worried about getting these, the only concern I have is getting them through a connect for under retail.

Quote:
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
Why can't you order these in a size 9....That's my size....
WTH NIKE? I don't get the distribution of these kicks at all.
The closest Footlocker got 6prs none smaller than a sz 10.

That has nothing to do with Nike...why would Nike decide distribution of shoes @ Footlocker?

Retailers decide what sizes they want Nike to produce on 99.9% of shoes (QS excluded)...

Retailers know that different sizes sell better in diferent stores and in different parts of the country, THUS...those retailers send different runs of sizes to those different stores...

Sometimes these cases that are packed in quantities of six...they will get their cases of 12 soon as well...those will probably be sizes 8 to 13 with either 2-10s, 2-10.5s OR 2-10.5s and 2-11's...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

Well since the West Coast will receive these next week, is the people from the south(TX mainly) expecting to get it next week as well?
Finish each day and be done with it, you have done all that you can do.

Its probably been answered before in this post, but What's the retail on the shirt? And also for the dude that used his military card, how much is the discount? 20%?
What Starts in Clouded Minds Finishes in the Rain of the Fools that are used as Instruments in the Game where Depression is the Queen and Ignorance is the King.

$28 for the shirt. Doeas anyone know if they made medium for the shirt
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"​
TEAM PLATANO​

The shirt is cool but I can do without it.....my man concern were the kicks....
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

I know more than a few places with them in my area. Worth every penny imo. They'll go in time, but youngins are holding out for the aquas right now.

Never Ran, Never Will
NATIONALS

Back
Top Bottom