CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

A few more weeks. :wow:
eek.gif
DOWN WITH THE JOKER GANG, DOWN WITH THE JOKER GANG, DOWN WITH THE JOKER GANG!!!threadless.com/?from=DaNextGrate (You get a shirt, I get $3 credit - it's a win-win.)

Looking forward to these. I will probably have to get these during the next 50 (after this weekends).
E-Thug= Gangster on the net and coward on the streets.

Quote:
i saw em too but they had the wrong shoe on the shirt so i passed werd to eli manning

Actually they had the RIGHT shoes... people call these Godzillas because of the design, however they were not the shoes advertised in the ads.

These SHOULD be in SOME Champs stores by the end of next week...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

De Ja Vu -- Knicks colorway Penny I all over again...

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

definitely gotta cop these, then aquas...damn i guess its used textbooks for me, and alotta photocopying

Only champ stores jmadidas? Not footlocker I went to a footlocker today and the people in the store had no idea what I what i was talking about.
JORDAN LIGHTING 4 SIZE 8.5 WITH XL T/SHIRT FOR SALE $300.00 EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

End of next week??? Hmmmmmm.....sounds good...will be on alert all next week....got my 3d glasses on word to beans
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

I love how people are in denial saying these will hit shelves b/c they're saving up for aquas. Comedy.

One more week. :wow:
eek.gif
shoeDOWN WITH THE JOKER GANG, DOWN WITH THE JOKER GANG, DOWN WITH THE JOKER GANG!!!

Quote:
Only champ stores jmadidas? Not footlocker I went to a footlocker today and the people in the store had no idea what I what i was talking about.

All chains will have them eventually...I don't know when Footlocker will have them though...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

Dont Worry Kids.....All You Gotta Do is Make sure you add this to the collection....So Get Ready.....
"Just Do It"

Back
Top Bottom