Cavs V Wizards tonight Vol: Bring em Out

The Bullets come to the Q tonight for Mo bobblehead night. Cavs should get on these guys early and beat em in 3. Cavs had a day off and a good practice in sohopefully their legs are back and this isnt as close as they make it sometimes. Bron w a near triple double, not really much of a stretch with thatprediction.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Shaq might get shot by Arenas.
roll.gif

It was so obvious that someone would say it, but its still funny. Where's that Shaq pic of him looking shocked?
laugh.gif

I would like to see him look at the upcoming schedule and see they play today looking just like that.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Is this the first time the Cavs and Wizards have played since that came out?

No, but Shaq missed that game, so there was no face to face.

I'll get a good laugh outta watching this game. Wonder if they gonna foul each other real hard this game

I'll get a good laugh outta watching this game. Wonder if they gonna foul each other real hard this game

Lets get it, Delonte West and a Gilbert Arenas shoot out in Public Square for who gets ball first
laugh.gif
, Got my money on Delonte, least his guns will be loaded (Yes I deserve a
indifferent.gif
because this is no
laugh.gif
matter)

Rumors about us getting Antwan Jameson are still out there, I wouldn't mind having a guy like Antwan on our team

Actually that is funny, I laughed a little especially about RedZ guns being loaded. I'm sure Agent 0 will get extra attention from security tonight asdirected by SHAQ.

something tells me Jamison and Blatche for Z and Hickson is going to actually happen after this game. I like Blatches game

^^Blatche is soft. He's got a very decent mid-range jumper, but beyond that I dunno. And we could have had him for a few hundred K a few years ago andpassed.

Call me crazy, but I like the rumors about us getting Troy Murphy more than Jamison. Do we really need to add another guy that's 33+ yrs old?

Cavs got this game though, and expect Cavs fans to be HARSH to Gil.

Cavs vs. Wiz vol. BOO THIS MAN

Gilbert is gonna get the boo bird treatment tonight on sumthin serious. And it's his birthday
roll.gif

And him and Shaq finally meeting
laugh.gif

This is must see TV

NEW YORK -- The NBA has suspended the Washington Wizards' Gilbert Arenas indefinitely.

"Although it is clear that the actions of Mr. Arenas will ultimately result in a substantial suspension, and perhaps worse, his ongoing conduct has led me to conclude that he is not currently fit to take the court in an NBA game," commissioner David Stern said in a statement Wednesday. "Accordingly, I am suspending Mr. Arenas indefinitely, without pay, effective immediately pending the completion of the investigation by the NBA."

Shaq dodged a bullet.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

NEW YORK -- The NBA has suspended the Washington Wizards' Gilbert Arenas indefinitely.

"Although it is clear that the actions of Mr. Arenas will ultimately result in a substantial suspension, and perhaps worse, his ongoing conduct has led me to conclude that he is not currently fit to take the court in an NBA game," commissioner David Stern said in a statement Wednesday. "Accordingly, I am suspending Mr. Arenas indefinitely, without pay, effective immediately pending the completion of the investigation by the NBA."
Shaq dodged a bullet.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Shaq dodged a bullet.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JDB1523

^^Blatche is soft. He's got a very decent mid-range jumper, but beyond that I dunno. And we could have had him for a few hundred K a few years ago and passed.

Call me crazy, but I like the rumors about us getting Troy Murphy more than Jamison. Do we really need to add another guy that's 33+ yrs old?

Cavs got this game though, and expect Cavs fans to be HARSH to Gil.
The Murphy trade i like if some how we can get Hibbert in the trade as well.. I like the West Posey for Z Hickson from a few weeks back the most

Of all days this happens right before the Cavs game. If I didn't know any better I would think this was scripted like wrestling.

Back
Top Bottom