Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

This is putrid Cavs basketball. I'm not gonna lie I turned this joint off in the third quarter.

Times like these are a good reminder that sports isn't important in the grand scheme of things
laugh.gif

It's the Cavs though..

He played well... Great.

The Heat blew them out badly.. Great..

But did any of us really expect this not to happen?

A team of Mo Williams and J.J. Hickson.. It is like they beat the Lakers without Kobe, without Gasol, without Bynum, without Artest, without Odom, without Barnes.. They beat a team of Fisher, Blake, and Shannon Brown, Sasha, and DJ Mbenga.

It's the Cavs though..

He played well... Great.

The Heat blew them out badly.. Great..

But did any of us really expect this not to happen?

A team of Mo Williams and J.J. Hickson.. It is like they beat the Lakers without Kobe, without Gasol, without Bynum, without Artest, without Odom, without Barnes.. They beat a team of Fisher, Blake, and Shannon Brown, Sasha, and DJ Mbenga.

It's getting good guys. All these fans not even watching the game. extra security around the heat bench. somethings bound to happen. I cant miss this moment

It's getting good guys. All these fans not even watching the game. extra security around the heat bench. somethings bound to happen. I cant miss this moment

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

This is putrid Cavs basketball. I'm not gonna lie I turned this joint off in the third quarter.

Times like these are a good reminder that sports isn't important in the grand scheme of things
laugh.gif

word... i got some other things goin on this weekend. still sucks to see ya team lose tho

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

laugh.gif

word... i got some other things goin on this weekend. still sucks to see ya team lose tho

Back
Top Bottom