Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

Who didn't see this coming? The Heat have more talent than the Cavs. The blowout was expected, people only watched because of the crowd reaction...

Anyone know what the fans were all standing and looking at off to the left though?

Of course we saw that coming, the problem is that the Cavs players are just being reammed anally. They are not standing up for themselves at all. If they actually showed some balls out there, no one would be clowning on their (expected) loss.

Originally Posted by Numberr97

only reason I am watching this game is in hopes of a riot breaking out. I am disappoint.
and Lebron goin for 50
tired.gif

I stopped messing with #6 but I can't ever be mad at someone ballin his @** off. Cavs are laying down though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

Who didn't see this coming? The Heat have more talent than the Cavs. The blowout was expected, people only watched because of the crowd reaction...

Anyone know what the fans were all standing and looking at off to the left though?

Of course we saw that coming, the problem is that the Cavs players are just being reammed anally. They are not standing up for themselves at all. If they actually showed some balls out there, no one would be clowning on their (expected) loss.

LeBron, you nasty.

Can someone update me with what the crowd has been chanting? I can't hearrr!

LeBron, you nasty.

Can someone update me with what the crowd has been chanting? I can't hearrr!

Back
Top Bottom