Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I'm rooting for the heat for the rest of game. %!@+ it.

go bron go!
tired.gif

Only Reggie could come up with a solid observation (Cavs fans need to move on) and follow it up with an idiotic comment ('Bron should apologize at the end of the game).

Only Reggie could come up with a solid observation (Cavs fans need to move on) and follow it up with an idiotic comment ('Bron should apologize at the end of the game).

Omg, Cavaliers SUCK. Why do they even have a basketball team? You know your team sucks when you have candace brother as a start. Team is uther garbage, my 8th grade jv team can beat them.

Omg, Cavaliers SUCK. Why do they even have a basketball team? You know your team sucks when you have candace brother as a start. Team is uther garbage, my 8th grade jv team can beat them.

roll.gif
Arroyo popped Boobie in the mouth and the ref just stared at him like, what's the point? You already dead.

If I knew my teammates jocked me so hard that they'd want to retire or follow me when I left, and wouldn't even be mad at me for abandoning them and coming back just to +**! on them.

I'm not saying I condone it. But I understand how he could get confused into thinking the Decision wouldn't turn out that bad.

These Cavs are pitiful.

roll.gif
Arroyo popped Boobie in the mouth and the ref just stared at him like, what's the point? You already dead.

If I knew my teammates jocked me so hard that they'd want to retire or follow me when I left, and wouldn't even be mad at me for abandoning them and coming back just to +**! on them.

I'm not saying I condone it. But I understand how he could get confused into thinking the Decision wouldn't turn out that bad.

These Cavs are pitiful.

bron apologizing at the end of the game should go like this..

"Cleveland i am sorry...

.... for whipping dat *%+!"

OHIO TAKES ANOTHER L

What a disgraceful showing, good stuff LBJ for leaving this dump. Have some spine for #*!%$ sake you clowns.

Back
Top Bottom